Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Myths - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Myths (366 Views)

MYTHS............ Wait, Are These Even Real? / 5 Myths About Pocahontas (pictures) / 11 Myths Every Nigerian Child Believed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Myths by shrimati(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2018
Its quite a long time here. Work and other activities have taken time off me these days, but am back with something.
For the next few weeks I am going to unconsciously take your time as I make you stay glue to this thread, you won't just imagine how you have refreshed the page a day because you want to get the latest updates of my thriller piece. Its an adventurous piece with tragedy, comic, and investigation. It's gonna awaking something from you as you will learn real life lesson here.
Don't let me give you too much fair tales as my knocks are coming soon on your door.
THE MYTH to be introduced soon. As we move on, your criticism not cynicism is highly welcome. Thanks.
Re: The Myths by shrimati(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2018
Just a shot kharly was gone, Jade is saddled with the responsibility of finding out what killed Kharly, a professional accountant at the peak of a blossom career.
The more he sought for answer, someone is always ahead to make sure Kharly death is misery that will never be unravel........ Who killed Kharly? Will Jade ever find out? Join me as I dish out the piece from my pouch....

(1) (Reply)

July Be Green! (2018) / The Secret To Immortality / Any Which Way, Monday Must Come After Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.