Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better (22455 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Gifts Funnybone A Benz For Christmas (PHOTO) / Funnybone Meets A Very Tall 20-Year-Old 'Goliath' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by ToriBaze: 4:46pm On May 06, 2018
Nigerian comedian, Funnybone, who recently met Nigerian celebrity author and feminism advocate, Chimamanda Adichie, has disclosed that he now has a better understanding of the campaign which the author has faced lots of backlash for.

According to Funnybone, Chimamanda also clarified him on her interaction with U.S Presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton which generated lots of controversy. Here is what he wrote below; I had one of the most interesting and thought provoking conversations of my life yesterday. such a humble and warm soul, her humility is out of this world. we argued , laughed and i asked questions, but with ease she addressed every question and i was left speechless. how can one person be loaded with so much knowledge, i totally understandd the concept of FEMINISM now more than ever before.

The concept of feminism is not only reaching out to men who stereotype woman, but also to woman who accept the stereotype and uphold it. gender should not be a limitation and if the woman is capable then she should do the job regardless.i asked and she also cleared the air on the hilary clinton twitter bio issh, i must say that i agree with her totally. hilary didnt rise to the top because she was a wife or mother. she did so first because she was qualified to do the Job.
She also pointed out that there are EXTREMISTS in every human endeavour, be it religous or even political. so yes there are some extremist feminist too. those who totally misunderstand the concept of feminism and what it represents.Never Judge a book by its cover they say. i naturally thought i was meeting some strong genderlised woman who wudnt even give you space to share your point of view, but she was welcoming and willing to put her facts straight to you calmly. her global exposure didnt defeat her origin. she speaks fluent igbo and understands the tenets of the igbo culture too.Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, chukwu gozie nnem
Ya gazie..

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/understood-feminism-better-after-interacting-with-chimamanda-funnybone/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by GraGra247(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2018
You met one of the world's greatest literary megastar and you didn't expect to be brainwashed?

You're lucky she didn't attempt to make you change your gender to female. She would've clearly succeeded.

286 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by youcanmakeit: 4:59pm On May 06, 2018
Who feminist help

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by whitebeard(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2018
Is there a universal accepted definition of feminism..!!

8 Likes

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by nuelsylves(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2018
GraGra247:
You met one of the world's greatest literary megastar and you didn't expect to be brainwashed?

You're lucky she didn't attempt to make you change your gender to female. She would've clearly succeeded.

You sound so funny! grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by GraGra247(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2018
whitebeard:
Is there a universal accepted definition of feminism..!!

Yes there is and here it is:

Feminism = Unconscious advocacy for superiority over men instead of equality.

What feminists fail to realize is that there are aspects women are naturally made superior to men that nothing can change and vise versa.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by whitebeard(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2018
GraGra247:

Yes there is and here it is:

Feminism = Unconscious advocacy for superiority over men instead of equality.

What feminists fail to realize is that there are aspects women are naturally made superior to men that nothing can change and vise versa.
the world is full of - and +

Just as foolish people are present we also have the wise ones..!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2018
I need to suck tamadol with gari before placing any comments
Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by Miffia(f): 8:16pm On May 06, 2018
Okay
Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 06, 2018
W

3 Likes

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by bettercreature(m): 8:16pm On May 06, 2018
This chimamanda will destroy many relationship.She is just like every other writers and scientists
They always have flaws.

4 Likes

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by okomile(f): 8:16pm On May 06, 2018
Story story story

1 Like

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 06, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by CaptainGOOD: 8:18pm On May 06, 2018
Beauty overloaded
Brain overloaded
Culture overloaded
Humbleness overloaded

Thats what this great woman is made of.
People like u made easy for white people to realise that "blacks are not apes afteral..rather they are brains"
We are so proud to have u nwayioma

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 06, 2018
she has successfully brainwashed another innocent dude.

7 Likes

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by africanusvu(m): 8:20pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by Juchii(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2018
This world self. Na person wey belleful dey get time for this kind thing.

If you are made to be a Queen so be it. You can't be a queen and the same time a king. It is either you are a queen or a king. Each of them has their own responsibilities.

That woman should rather encourage both old and young ladies to be productive instead of wasting her limited resource and energy into irrelevant and unproductive arguments

And for that young boy over there........ I don't have your time.

9 Likes

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 06, 2018
Feminists like this babe and beyonce are nothing but hypocrites. After all the consolation dem dey give women( singles especially) . they go home to thier cheating husbands and worship them like lords. Beyonce wey dey sing irreplaceable no fit dump cheating jayz . ogun fire una yansh

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by Fatherofdragons: 8:24pm On May 06, 2018
let me come down first before I comment

25 Likes

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by Tellemall: 8:25pm On May 06, 2018
His nose
Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by flamingREED(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2018
My signature says it all.

Hillary Clinton should have known..
Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by Premiumwriter: 8:36pm On May 06, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
I need to suck tamadol with gari before placing any comments
grin grin

We dey wait for your own kolomental or death headlines

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by AlexSwain: 8:37pm On May 06, 2018
chivera018:
It is only ladies with half brain that carry feminism for head.
If women are allowed to rule the world, i wonder how the world will be.

so basically what you're saying is that Chimamanda that's a strong feminist is someone with "half brain" ehn?

pray where she's been to your daughters get there and that they be not cheated out because of their gender.

13 Likes

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 06, 2018
yeye... no be mm be that? you dey nigeria you dey wear jacket like saay u dey obodo oyibo..

1 Like

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by mozele(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2018
GraGra247:

oga take it easy ur gragra don too muchå oya reverse small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by ubergold(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2018
The concept of feminism is relative depending on the perception of the person of interest. For a lady who is trying to wade through the career obstacles created by gender divide, feminism is giving a lady equal opportunity to all. For a lady who has been disappointed in relationships and can't get married, it is simply a reactive mechanism to respond to the societal demand of every lady must get married, and it goes on and on. But one thing issure, the last sentence of Genesis 3:16 will always prevail......Feminists please I am not feeling well, pity me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by ebenholer(m): 8:54pm On May 06, 2018
The feminist ideas are not in line with biblical principles...they are demonic.

1 Like

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by userplainly(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2018
Adichie is a scam! a phoney!..... you preach feminism and African Igbo culture yet you married to a whiteman n you living in the US!...your kids will never know our culture!.... you brainwash African n black women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better by Iriks: 8:57pm On May 06, 2018
She's just
A sadist and
A pretender

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ramsey Nouah & Others In Calabar For Shan George Film / CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva / Ijeoma Daisy Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.