Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Where To Buy And Sell Online In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy And Sell Online In Nigeria (807 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy And Sell Online In Nigeria by ayobanjista: 6:22pm On May 06, 2018
It seem many classified website in Nigeria are going backdrop. Not so long that efritin close up operation in Nigeria, Olx also declared the closing up of her office in Nigeria, though some classified website like jiji are still there on the market placing advert everywhere to beat survival hazard rate. My question is why is classified website going down in Nigeria. I personal own a classified website https://www.usedng.com which my only source of earning is google adsense but too low to bear. Could it be that classified website niche has little or no value for adsense in Nigeria. Perhaps I will like to hear your view on this. You can contact through my site on http://usedng.com

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Cheap Produce From The North With High Profit Selling In The South: Join / Make Money With Google Admob / CNN:Airline Founder Accused Of Bank Fraud And Laundering Money To Shop For Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.