Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today (6297 Views)

Tafa Bot . What U Need To Know. How It Works / Why U Must Invest In Ibeju Lekki? / Luno: What U Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2018
Tolax17:

Pls can you educate me on how you post video's. The kind of video you post and how you do it. I am on it, but I write articles which doesn't generate much like video.
Thanks

i charge 5k bro if u want to learn then call my profile line tomorrow morn
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:26am On May 11, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
I own and run a successful channel on Youtube named SIMBAZ which by the way is one of the biggest tech channel in Africa, but recently i decided to join Topbuzz a new streaming platfom where you can upload ur Videos,GIF,Music Albums,Articules and much more. I have made close to $1000 on youtube and in 5days i joined topbuzz and Sync my youtube channels content on MY Topbuzz acc I have made $50 in 5days on topbuzz WOW, so if u are a Youtuber like myself or u want to start from scratch and earn from your videos, then Topbuzz is for u and if u use my referral link below u will get $1 for signing up.
my Topbuzz link
https://www.topbuzz.com/invite/follower-bonus/sCgSAcCdZ5lo?language=en&promotion_channel=5
my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/c/Simbaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVD-mfFn4uE&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MGbZzvTGKo
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2018
morn peeps
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Tolax17: 8:26am On May 11, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
morn peeps
p
I won't pay you a kobo. Thanks to youtube videos and 3 free video someone sent to me .
Barely two days I had this. See the screen shot
I finally discovered how to draw traffic faster

1 Like

Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2018
Tolax17:
p
I won't pay you a kobo. Thanks to youtube videos and 3 free video someone sent to me .

goodluck
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:43pm On May 11, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
I own and run a successful channel on Youtube named SIMBAZ which by the way is one of the biggest tech channel in Africa, but recently i decided to join Topbuzz a new streaming platfom where you can upload ur Videos,GIF,Music Albums,Articules and much more. I have made close to $1000 on youtube and in 5days i joined topbuzz and Sync my youtube channels content on MY Topbuzz acc I have made $50 in 5days on topbuzz WOW, so if u are a Youtuber like myself or u want to start from scratch and earn from your videos, then Topbuzz is for u and if u use my referral link below u will get $1 for signing up.
my Topbuzz link
https://www.topbuzz.com/invite/follower-bonus/sCgSAcCdZ5lo?language=en&promotion_channel=5
my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/c/Simbaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVD-mfFn4uE&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MGbZzvTGKo
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:13am On May 12, 2018
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2018
Morn peeps
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Tolax17: 7:32pm On May 12, 2018
Al thanks to almighty God, today marked the 2nd day I joined topbuzz. When it's exactly 30days I will share what I have earned. I don't monitize my assistance, I give freely. I only write articles n God had been faithful. I am not here to compete but give hope to the hopeless.

1 Like

Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Tolax17: 6:09pm On May 13, 2018
Today on topbuzz, here we go. Tomorrow is a new story

Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Jozeeprosper(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2018
Hello everyone, who has been paid for last month earnings?
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2018
Jozeeprosper:
Hello everyone, who has been paid for last month earnings?

any problem being paid sir
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Burchester: 9:43pm On May 15, 2018
Tolax17:
p

Help me with the videos please ?
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Tolax17: 10:21pm On May 15, 2018
Burchester:

Help me with the videos please ?

Search for how to increase earning on topbuzz on youtube. There are several videos. Download and watch it.
I have deleted the ones I had.
My focus is writing articles. I have written more than 130 articles with 5days I joined.

I remain my humble self
Timony

Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Jozeeprosper(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

any problem being paid sir

Yeah, it wrote success on the topbuzz witdrawal session however the PayPal account has not been credited.
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2018
Jozeeprosper:

Yeah, it wrote success on the topbuzz witdrawal session however the PayPal account has not been credited.

Okay wait and see when it will appear on u acc
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Jozeeprosper(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Okay wait and see when it will appear on u acc

okay, thanks man
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Tolax17: 8:53am On May 16, 2018
Jozeeprosper:

j
You need to be patient. Topbuzz is being upgraded. I wrote to them yesterday. They replied that They are making some changes and they're trying there best to satisfy our needs
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2018
Jozeeprosper:

okay, thanks man

How did u open u PayPal acc cos I am using payoneer bank transfer from usa
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Jozeeprosper(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2018
Tolax17:
j
You need to be patient. Topbuzz is being upgraded. I wrote to them yesterday. They replied that They are making some changes and they're trying there best to satisfy our needs

Ohh, u experiencing such also?!
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Jozeeprosper(m): 9:35am On May 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

How did u open u PayPal acc cos I am using payoneer bank transfer from usa

I'm using a PayPal agent. I don't have a PayPal account
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2018
Jozeeprosper:

I'm using a PayPal agent. I don't have a PayPal account

How trusted is this agent and I hear topbuzz blocks acc these days and I am expecting $1000 from them
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Jozeeprosper(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

How trusted is this agent and I hear topbuzz blocks acc these days and I am expecting $1000 from them

You can get trustworthy PayPal agents here on Nairaland but first ask how trustworthy they are from other nairalanders
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Jozeeprosper(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Better still, I'll suggest you stick to your old means of witdrawal since it void any form of trustworthiness doubt of anybody. It's less risky but takes time �
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Tolax17: 12:10pm On May 16, 2018
Jozeeprosper:

Ohh, u experiencing such also?!

Not payment, but some if my articles were not published as at then
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Jozeeprosper(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2018
Tolax17:

Not payment, but some if my articles were not published as at then

I've been notified by my PayPal agent that the money has been refunded to topbuzz. I've mailed their support system to help check what went wrong
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:34pm On May 16, 2018
Jozeeprosper:

Better still, I'll suggest you stick to your old means of witdrawal since it void any form of trustworthiness doubt of anybody. It's less risky but takes time �

thank you bro
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2018
Morning
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2018
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by clems88(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2018
Tolax17:
p
bros show me the way.
Re: My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today by clems88(m): 7:36pm On May 17, 2018
Michaellegend:
I Want to sell my topbuzz account....I have $49 on it presently
how much pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urgent: Price Of Printing Papers Slashed. / Register Your Company Today / Will MMM Crash This December?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.