Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) (32806 Views)

Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) / Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) / Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by wyzoe: 4:42am On May 07, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
I think it's a stage act no bank on the cheque.....

Staged act

It's probably staged.
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by Profayo: 4:47am On May 07, 2018
This is why the leaders will nit believe that there is so much poverty in the country when common people can do this. If it was a governor that donated it to her now, we will be castigating him.Youths needs to be serious in this country

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by kristisking(m): 5:41am On May 07, 2018
I now know why Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by MyExpression(m): 5:45am On May 07, 2018
Vision2045:

Baby Mama Mentality
Wife Material= - 100 Yard
you forgot to add..... BROKE ASS mentality.
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2018
Olalan:
And some of the girls that donated money for her have not bought their boyfriends or relatives anything reasonable this year or the past years
well spoken...u deserve some accolades, Assurance locate You
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by linda190(f): 7:13am On May 07, 2018
Hmmm...this people have come again with their show offs of 1 million naira...

I use this app www.evrytin.com to filter out lie lie news on the internet....People that use to blog can also share on www.evrytin.com news their to get traffic
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by homesteady(m): 7:13am On May 07, 2018
It's surely a publicity stunt, organized by Aneeka. What did she do to deserve 1 million from anybody?
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2018
MOST NIGERIAN YOUTHS NAH JUST SET OF STUPID PEOPLE....
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:27am On May 07, 2018
Munzy14:
This is what we need,to move on as a nation. Being there for one another.
is it until someone goes 2 bbn b4 d person can b supported? How many of them that donated that money have helped out d needy around them?
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 7:27am On May 07, 2018
biacan:
Did I hear you say bought their boyfriend something which lady in her right senses will buy her boyfriend a gift sad
zero wife material undecided
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by veeberry(m): 9:14am On May 07, 2018
Fake lives do not pay. I know too well this was arranged. FANS ko fans ni!!!!!! fans where contributed what
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by martinlooter(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2018
Is it just me or does anyone else think this is just packaging? I don't believe it abeg. Ahneeka and crew just went to get a dummy cheque to show as if she is relevant.
Anything to keep up with the Joneses.

Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by hardon1(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2018
al these na just show off, the bank is not indicated sef.let her withdraw it lets see naa
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2018
lexy2014:
is it until someone goes 2 bbn b4 d person can b supported? How many of them that donated that money have helped out d needy around them?
no. There are lots of platforms one can show oneself to get people come through for u. Don't mention first class graduates o. It's very personal. And statistics has it that most first graduates were quite selfish and self centered during under graduate studies. They rarely help poorly performing fellow students. And they exude pride. not all of them though, but majority.
It is the reason why they rarely get help outside the University. How u extended a helping hands during undergraduate days, will go a long way to reciprocate kind gestures when one faces the real life hustle.
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by damoneyman007: 11:56am On May 07, 2018
Pple are rili funny whre is d proof dat d money is rili goin ti her account, is nt by posing wit dat sign board sorry cheque I mean grin grin,
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2018
damoneyman007:
Pple are rili funny whre is d proof dat d money is rili goin ti her account, is nt by posing wit dat sign board sorry cheque I mean grin grin,
Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) by IME1: 8:16pm On May 07, 2018
This shows that those with causes can raise money for issues of kidney transplant, incomplete school fees, church buildings, alumni school projects, new transformer and the likes

But wait,
Oh undecided na bbn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims / Waje Shuts Down Fan Who Asked For Her Daughter's Instagram Handle / "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.