Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (26948 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Okoyeebos: 12:15am On May 07, 2018
IamD18:
That chosen Apron will be very useless in Ogun state.

Dem go use am tie una head join.

Them suppose carry am go East sell am to those businesses men wey kidnappers wan kill dem finish.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by HeavenIsSoReall: 12:17am On May 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Chosen vest's spiritual powers can only work against other spiritual powers, the vest would've worked if those masquerades didn't wield canes. vest can never work against canes
Chosen vest and other spiritual powers can NEVER protect you against physical harm. Kidnap a chosen member and stage it like you would kill him by giving him a choice between cursing him to death with spiritual powers or a shotgun to the head and he'll chose the former because he knows his spiritual powers are powerless against a shotgun to the head and his brain matter would be allover the walls as soon as the trigger is pressed

Whenever Christians finish praying against spirit of accidents they would still need to look right left and right before crossing

as soon as they finish praying against poverty they'll still need to get back to the grinding stone
I am inviting you to Lord's chosen HQ on sunday.
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Nobody: 12:17am On May 07, 2018
I wasn't born a chosen and maybe I'll never be a member, but I had a chosen pastor as my in-law. I was involved in a fight and was stabbed on my stomach, hand and back. I was on admission for months and was stooling during the 2month. I was on drip all through, I pooed in a bucket. I was treated for everything the doctors could think of.
My aunt rang and she handed the phone over to her pastor. The pastor prayed and I was asked to declare myself a chosen. Thrice I said this and immediately I felt the power of God. I was still seating on the bucket and by the time I stood up, I discovered I didn't pass any stool. That ended the experience.
I cannot dispute the testimonies of the chosen people

1 Like

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 12:20am On May 07, 2018
Stanleyelege:
I wasn't born a chosen and maybe I'll never be a member, but I had a chosen pastor as my in-law. I was involved in a fight and was stabbed on my stomach, hand and back. I was on admission for months and was stooling during the 2month. I was on drip all through, I pooed in a bucket. I was treated for everything the doctors could think of.
My aunt rang and she handed the phone over to her pastor. The pastor prayed and I was asked to declare myself a chosen. Thrice I said this and immediately I felt the power of God. I was still seating on the bucket and by the time I stood up, I discovered I didn't pass any stool. That ended the experience.

Seems legit grin

6 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by 0temSapien: 12:20am On May 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I'm Awesome as always, I'm still trying to open our people's eyes to the fact that physical solutions is what we should keep using to fight our problems. Spiritual powers (if they exist) only work for the spirit world

Imagine TB Joshua sending prayer water to Sierra Leone telling them it'll cure their Ebola!

Even TB Joshua knows that it wont cure shi* He just wants to be mischievous. Medicine is the real deal to curing sicknesses, any other thing that seems to work is a mere coincidence of nature.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by HeavenIsSoReall: 12:20am On May 07, 2018
GavelSlam:
In Rivers state Nko?
Lord's chosen dont do cross over night.

1 Like

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 12:23am On May 07, 2018

16 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by HeavenIsSoReall: 12:23am On May 07, 2018
Stanleyelege:
God bless you.
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by OyinO: 12:27am On May 07, 2018
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Nazaretha1(m): 12:28am On May 07, 2018
According to Yoruba mythology, masquerades are ancestral spirits from heaven so what are you saying?
My father's neighborhood of origin in Ibadan is Isale Alfa and we had a masquerade at the time of my grandfather's life.
I know of friends in Ijebu Ode that do have Osanyins, masquerades and the likes.
Are those not spiritual?
hopefulLandlord:

Chosen vest's spiritual powers can only work against other spiritual powers, the vest would've worked if those masquerades didn't wield canes. vest can never work against canes
Chosen vest and other spiritual powers can NEVER protect you against physical harm. Kidnap a chosen member and stage it like you would kill him by giving him a choice between cursing him to death with spiritual powers or a shotgun to the head and he'll chose the former because he knows his spiritual powers are powerless against a shotgun to the head and his brain matter would be allover the walls as soon as the trigger is pressed

Whenever Christians finish praying against spirit of accidents they would still need to look right left and right before crossing

as soon as they finish praying against poverty they'll still need to get back to the grinding stone

As soon as they stand up from praying against spiritual husbands they'll still wear makeups and post their images on social media in attempts to attract potential suitors
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 12:32am On May 07, 2018
Nazaretha1:
According to Yoruba mythology, masquerades are ancestral spirits from heaven so what are you saying?
My father's neighborhood of origin in Ibadan is Isale Alfa and we had a masquerade at the time of my grandfather's life.
I know of friends in Ijebu Ode that do have Osanyins, masquerades and the likes.
Are those not spiritual?

Read my post again. I'm not here to argue whether spiritual powers exist or not (even though I don't believe they do)

1 Like

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by HeavenIsSoReall: 12:32am On May 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

To come and do what?

No but thanks for the offer anyways
They are far better than you are.
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 12:32am On May 07, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:
They are far better than you are.

If it makes you feel better wink

11 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by HeavenIsSoReall: 12:38am On May 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

If it makes you feel better wink
A mechanic may appear dirty when in active work but dont mistake him for a mad man. You need to grow up .
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Nazaretha1(m): 12:39am On May 07, 2018
Well, since I wasn't there, I don't want to jest of your argumentum ad logicum as that is what your uncorroborated testimony looks like.
Stanleyelege:

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Nazaretha1(m): 12:41am On May 07, 2018
I've understood you from one of the other comments and quotes. Thanks for not being ambiguous.
hopefulLandlord:

Read my post again. I'm not here to argue whether spiritual powers exist or not (even though I don't believe they do)
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by consultancy: 12:48am On May 07, 2018
marketing strategy. abeg i no dey like put mouth for des men of God talk

4 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by CodeTemplar: 1:04am On May 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

But we can use the experience of the chosen member in OP, right?

How did OP generalize ?
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Pat081: 1:05am On May 07, 2018
So no photos to back it up I dnt believe in dem , dat our sister can lie

1 Like

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 1:09am On May 07, 2018
CodeTemplar:

How did OP generalize ?
no he didn't, neither did Biety

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by adslipps: 1:29am On May 07, 2018
Sponsored testimony

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Pat081: 1:38am On May 07, 2018
SOME OF OUR PASTORS HAS 6 OR MORE BODYGUARDS THAT PROTECT HIM N HIS FAMILY BUT WE ONLY HAVE HIS STICKER ON OUR DOOR TO PROTECT US IS OUR BRAIN WORKING CORRECTLY LIKE DAT?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Adeoba10(m): 2:37am On May 07, 2018
No be this same chosen masqurade dey distribute blow for the other day
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Dollabiz: 2:45am On May 07, 2018
oh
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by obowunmi(m): 2:47am On May 07, 2018
Testimony sounds just like APC change agenda. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by everlymoore86(m): 3:12am On May 07, 2018
What can't Jesus do? He is Lord !
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by greatman247(m): 3:18am On May 07, 2018
This one na lie, na Lord Choosen or their member they use this to advertise their church, maybe number of members don drop and money coming into the church don reduce so they need new members. Lol.

Note

If this testimony is true why can't the same apron save the Lord choosen members the other day when masquerade beat them up? Abi no be Lords choosen members again? Lol.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by johnsonedidiong(m): 3:20am On May 07, 2018
Where is the person head found no video
Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by greatman247(m): 3:26am On May 07, 2018

3 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Mikedeanjuly: 4:00am On May 07, 2018
UDbester:
that apron needs to be taken to the aso villa, we need to render somebody powerless there

E fit be say na dream she dey narrate so

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Haykay77: 4:05am On May 07, 2018
CAPITAL LIE

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos by Lomprico2: 4:28am On May 07, 2018
GavelSlam:
In Rivers state Nko?

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) / Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.