Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

CAREER/ 3 Steps :how Can I Properly Understand And Manage My Career Space?? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CAREER/ 3 Steps :how Can I Properly Understand And Manage My Career Space?? (359 Views)

How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND / Inspirational: How To Understand And Maximize The Power Of Your Thoughts / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAREER/ 3 Steps :how Can I Properly Understand And Manage My Career Space?? by Poeticcole(m): 10:48pm On May 06, 2018
Inequality are like fingers of different lengths and size
We are of different categories,different skin colour,short or tall in height,
We are on different roads to the same direction on different speed,
So we don't need to check his time to set ours because the whole hustle is sold differently.

"An old man said to his grandson"
Boy""live on what you have now and build your dreams on it,not on what your friends have predicted to be their possible future, because we all are running a different race.

I have seen a whole lot of people trying to be ten steps ahead of where they are now on a speed dial,not wanting to go through the process of "one step at a time", and are pressured to do more than their capacity within their given space.

They all tend to loss alot to gain nothing and have themself to blame dew to the acclaimed fast lain they have taken, looking for possible solutions to their newly profound situation which don't heal totally and if it does they leave scars to remember.

FOR YOU NOT TO BE CARRIED AWAY BY WHAT THE OTHER PERSON IS DOING AND FORCED TO FOLLOW THEIR PART.

1: you should learn to be contented with all you've got: this is very important in choosing and sticking to the right part of living in your own space and building up your dreams to the very pick.

2: Having contentment is not enough wich brings us to the next step.
PATIENCE in this context, it is the waiting process for all of what you have planted to produce,which may take longer or a short period of time, but the ability of one to withstand this process bring you closer to your harvest period.

3: The ability to manage your space is also a very important factor,
Dew to proper time and resources management you are on a the very edge of achievement, a saying of "Time is money" less or no time spent with people that will influence you negatively and proper placement of resources to yield fruitful result and to be taken seriously.

This are the three basic steps to be applied when choosing the right part and living in your space without a change of mind dew to peer pressure and othe factors.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Best, Simple Payroll Solution For Your Business - #paybyverifi / My Joblessness Is Killing Me Softly / B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.