Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Lagos Conductors Are Irresponsible :picture - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Conductors Are Irresponsible :picture (980 Views)

Plateau Women Seize, Destroy Liquors For Making Their Husbands Irresponsible / Trailer Driver And His 3 Conductors Killed By Militias Along Numan Road(photos) / PHOTOS: Mad Man Allegedly Separates Two Conductors Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Conductors Are Irresponsible :picture by gimmehear(f): 3:35am On May 07, 2018
Lagos conductors are irresponsible!!?

So few days ago, Friday 4th of May 2018. That day was full of plenty drama. I remembered rain fell almost all morning, I woke up late to work and that day was just abnormally slow. We spent almost twenty four hours in the office, yet the day was not over! I was pissed off at a point.

Luckily for me, the time for closing finally knocked at the door and I left the office for my home. Getting BRT was an issue so I opted for the other public transport which was the yellow bus, I got to Ojota and it was not yet seven o’clock, I become more angry, this is because I’m not a fan of a slow day. I love it when it is fast and we are out of it.

I got to Ojota and this is where the whole drama started in full force, from Ojota to Berger was two hundred Naria, I knew something was wrong. Anytime there is bad traffic Lagos conductor always increase transport fee, I left the park with anger and got a bus at the other side of the road, we were all waiting for the driver to start the car, no body was chilling o! Everyone was angry, that was when we realised the conductor was in big trouble, a woman from woman right office came to arrest him, he was accused of beating a groundnut seller. I was not available when the incident happened but I overhead people saying he was at fault, I was tired from work so I really wasn’t interested, the conductor was arrested and the bus moved…

http://gimmehear.com/lagos-conductors-pirresponsible/
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductors Are Irresponsible :picture by vchykp(m): 4:43am On May 07, 2018
so because of 1 conductor, all of dem seems irresponsible 2 u?.. you dont hav idea of wat those guys go thru, if you hav an idea, you wont utter such word.
Re: Lagos Conductors Are Irresponsible :picture by Shalomc(f): 5:20am On May 07, 2018
What's the purpose of the thread?. So you want the conductor to burn fuel in the traffic for the same price as free roads period?
Re: Lagos Conductors Are Irresponsible :picture by Iruobean(m): 6:03am On May 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Lagos Conductors Are Irresponsible :picture by ernecy(m): 6:04am On May 07, 2018
I not understanding the thread. Sister what are you trying to say..
Re: Lagos Conductors Are Irresponsible :picture by 2horsePOWER(m): 6:07am On May 07, 2018
oh lawd! warisdis
Re: Lagos Conductors Are Irresponsible :picture by satowind(m): 6:48am On May 07, 2018
2horsePOWER:
oh lawd!
warisdis
I swear if she write novel it won't sell. Topic with out purpose
Re: Lagos Conductors Are Irresponsible :picture by falcon01: 8:00am On May 07, 2018
so you expected the day to go fast abi?

and mind you i am conductor, this profiling has offended me.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Conductors Are Irresponsible :picture by Sydney17(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2018
Bia sister, you smoke bush? grin
Re: Lagos Conductors Are Irresponsible :picture by gimmehear(f): 5:52pm On May 07, 2018
falcon01:
so you expected the day to go fast abi?

and mind you i am conductor, this profiling has offended me.

Did you finish reading
Re: Lagos Conductors Are Irresponsible :picture by falcon01: 11:54pm On May 07, 2018
gimmehear:

Did you finish reading
i see only what i want to see
Re: Lagos Conductors Are Irresponsible :picture by Tobyarab(m): 6:44am On May 08, 2018
Thread is crap

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Man Hanged Himself In Delta State Over Payment Of #15K / A Beggar With Choice. / Sad: Dmgs Student Kills Classmate “out Of Envy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.