Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

A Snoring Or Farting Roommate Which Would You Prefer? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Snoring Or Farting Roommate Which Would You Prefer? (1127 Views)

Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera / 7 Ways To Stop Snoring In 5 Days / Farting Funny Video |bollywood Superstar Reaction On Farting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Snoring Or Farting Roommate Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 07, 2018
so this argument have been everywhere and I wanna see your comments too in this.

Snoring/farting roommate which one do you prefer?
Re: A Snoring Or Farting Roommate Which Would You Prefer? by IdeyFindWife: 7:18am On May 07, 2018
Snoring most definitely, ear mufflers will help you sleep thru a lot but you regaling me to decayed-gut gases from your arss while I sleep isn't my idea of fun

I don't wanna grow fat that way grin

1 Like

Re: A Snoring Or Farting Roommate Which Would You Prefer? by pointblank247(m): 7:25am On May 07, 2018
Snoring room mate is better than farting room mate oooo. Farting could be a biological weapon depending on what you ate
Re: A Snoring Or Farting Roommate Which Would You Prefer? by GOFRONT(m): 7:32am On May 07, 2018
Better a farting roommate......after some minutes, fart would have diffused away....

But I do avoid a snoring roommate like a plague...I run away from a snorer like I run for a deadly snake...

1 Like

Re: A Snoring Or Farting Roommate Which Would You Prefer? by fart4mee: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2019
THUFIAKUA.. OVER MY DEAD BODY.. WILL I ALLOW A SNORING PERSON TO SHARE THE SAME ROOM WITH ME.. MY EXPERIENCE FROM WHEN I LIVED IN FACE ME AND SLAP YOU HOUSE HAS THOUGHT ME NEVER TO LIVE WITH A SNORING HUMAN BEING.. IMAGINED SOMEONE SNORING IN THE PASSAGE AND YOU CAN FEEL THE VIBRATION IN YOU BOYS QUARTER AT THE EXTREME END OF A LONG BUILDING.. OH!! OOH!!!.. IF THAT PERSON WAS TO BE IN THESAME ROOM WITH YOU, WONT YOUR BONE START TO FRACTURE NO MATTER THE EAR MUFFLER YOU USE..
A FARTING ROOMMATES IS 1 MILLION BETTER THAN A SNORING ROOMMATE OR PARTNER..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Weird Yam Tuber That Got People Talking / A Phone Call / Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.