Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

How To Sell Your Betting Tips To People - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Sell Your Betting Tips To People (2060 Views)

Fund Your Betting Account With Your Mtn Airtime Balance / You Can Now Withdraw As Low As 500 Naira From Your Betting Account / Win Today - Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips For Today, 100℅ Winning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sell Your Betting Tips To People by mrwinz: 8:02am On May 07, 2018
Are you a football betting tipster? If YES, this tread is for you. If NO, this tread is also for you.

There are many betting tipsters who are very good at predicting football games. That alone is a lucrative business but because many of them don't have the resources to create and own a website where they will showcase and sell their tips, they end up creating groups on whatsapp, Facebook, telegram, even here on Nairaland etc. posting games for people hoping they will come back to show appreciation when the game wins.

The truth is that in prediction should be a business not a promotional stuff. People pay and get things that they don't have. How come people pay school fees, it's to get that which the teacher knows. Same should be applicable to prediction. You pay for it and if you later feel like appreciating the tipster you can also do.

I be teaching how to create your own betting store, subscriptions and post you games for sell. Same goes to non-tipsters, you can also turn into a trader buying and selling betting tips too.

Same something if you are interested. So that i will BIGIN!!!
Re: How To Sell Your Betting Tips To People by omisinwa: 8:10am On May 07, 2018
mrwinz:
Are you a football betting tipster? If YES, this tread is for you. If NO, this tread is also for you.

There are many betting tipsters who are very good at predicting football games. That alone is a lucrative business but because many of them don't have the resources to create and own a website where they will showcase and sell their tips, they end up creating groups on whatsapp, Facebook, telegram, even here on Nairaland etc. posting games for people hoping they will come back to show appreciation when the game wins.

The truth is that in prediction should be a business not a promotional stuff. People pay and get things that they don't have. How come people pay school fees, it's to get that which the teacher knows. Same should be applicable to prediction. You pay for it and if you later feel like appreciating the tipster you can also do.

I be teaching how to create your own betting store, subscriptions and post you games for sell. Same goes to non-tipsters, you can also turn into a trader buying and selling betting tips too.

Same something if you are interested. So that i will BIGIN!!!

I am very much interested. Predicting on social medias is no more helping me. Please drop it.
Re: How To Sell Your Betting Tips To People by winanthony65: 8:12am On May 07, 2018
I need that more than anything. I am interested bro.
Re: How To Sell Your Betting Tips To People by greggng: 10:28am On May 07, 2018
Pls someone should analyse this game for me before I place a bet

Re: How To Sell Your Betting Tips To People by Fucktensei: 11:10am On May 07, 2018
What about those doing for basketball too? Are they also invited?

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Will Never Forgive Mane / Wolanski, Lady Who Obstructed UCL Final Match In Madrid Confesses / Ronaldinho Wipes The Floor With Inmates In Paraguayan Prison Football Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.