Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! (1340 Views)

Best Furniture Rental Companies Online To Shop In 2024 / Work In The Best Tutoring Companies Online That Pays In Dollar / How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by CosmicJames(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2018
What is Payoneer?
For the benefit of those that are new to this,
according to Wikipedia:

Payoneer is a financial services company that provides online money transfer and digital payment services. Account holders can send and receive funds into their bank account, Payoneer e-wallet, or onto a re-loadable prepaid MasterCard debit card that can be used online or at points-of-sale.

Many people are having difficulties adding their bank account on Amazon MBA (Merch By Amazon).
A thread I created here on Nairaland few weeks ago.

And they've been asking how they can go about it?
So I decided to address the question once and for all with a step by step tutorial on how to go about it.

If you're interested in Amazon MBA, you can follow the discussion here
https://www.nairaland.com/4378113/how-sell-t-shirts-amazon-make

More details coming up shortly.

Source >>
https://www.kikimat.com/how-to-use-payoneer-as-a-usa-bank-account-to-receive-payment-from-companies-online-free/

Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by CosmicJames(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2018
If you don’t have a Payoneer account, it is very simple and free to open the account. You also get a free $25 if you register through my invitation link below. I will also receive $25 free for referring you to Payoneer.

To register for a Payoneer account and get a free USA Bank Account
go here >>
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/UtUyNycH5eSBCkSaB9PF3BQvsCLrOXTvu8EXDs_F3t9-ZDWU9rh-JNL5gfAXFs2jx8kBurYVO4FLVcAupVsvYg2
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by CosmicJames(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2018
If you can't open a payoneer account, I'm here to help and assist you.
Just indicate and and let me know if you have any challenge
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by Pentools(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2018
CosmicJames:
If you can't open a payoneer account, I'm here to help and assist you.
Just indicate and and let me know if you have any challenge

Good day bro...please I'd need your help on the payoneer opened an account with them far back as last year but I'm yet to get the card or any helpful detail regarding the account despite my activations through the verification link they sent.

Hope to hear from you soon,,,,Thanks!
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by CosmicJames(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2018
Pentools:

Good day bro...please I'd need your help on the payoneer opened an account with them far back as last year but I'm yet to get the card or any helpful detail regarding the account despite my activations through the verification link they sent.

Hope to hear from you soon,,,,Thanks!
Your account is ready, and you can start using it to receive payment.
Payoneer have changed their mode of operation regarding the card.
They no longer send it as before.
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by Pentools(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2018
CosmicJames:

Your account is ready, and you can start using it to receive payment.
Payoneer have changed their mode of operation regarding the card.
They no longer send it as before.

You mean no more cards??
If so how then do I operate without the card...
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by CosmicJames(m): 10:47pm On May 23, 2018
Pentools:

You mean no more cards??
If so how then do I operate without the card...
There is. But you will have to request for it. And before you can request for the card, there must be some money in your account.

For your second question,
there is an option to add your bank account now. From there, you can withdraw your money straight to your local bank account.

It is a welcome development. But it hasn't been personally confirmed
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by Pentools(m): 11:26pm On May 23, 2018
CosmicJames:

There is. But you will have to request for it. And before you can request for the card, there must be some money in your account.

For your second question,
there is an option to add your bank account now. From there, you can withdraw your money straight to your local bank account.

It is a welcome development. But it hasn't been personally confirmed

That's impressive enough, how can I reach via email or something..?
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by CosmicJames(m): 11:37pm On May 23, 2018
Pentools:

That's impressive enough, how can I reach via email or something..?
Do you mean how you can reach me?
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by Pentools(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2018
CosmicJames:

Do you mean how you can reach me?

Yes please
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by CosmicJames(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2018
Pentools:

Yes please
jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by Nobody: 7:30am On May 27, 2018
CosmicJames:
If you don’t have a Payoneer account, it is very simple and free to open the account. You also get a free $25 if you register through my invitation link below. I will also receive $25 free for referring you to Payoneer.

To register for a Payoneer account and get a free USA Bank Account
go here >>
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/UtUyNycH5eSBCkSaB9PF3BQvsCLrOXTvu8EXDs_F3t9-ZDWU9rh-JNL5gfAXFs2jx8kBurYVO4FLVcAupVsvYg2
Oga James.
I want to open a payoneer account through your link.
I am some how lost
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by CosmicJames(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2018
Jay95:

Oga James.
I want to open a payoneer account through your link.
I am some how lost
What is the challenge or problem you are having? The more specific you are, the better
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 27, 2018
CosmicJames:

What is the challenge or problem you are having? The more specific you are, the better
Okay, the thing is, how to I get my account number as you stated?
I want to use it to withdraw from Clickbank, and I used Barclays Bank during my clickbank sign up.
I want you to put me through every step so I won't make any mistakes.
I don't know if you get my message?
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by Pacifi: 2:51pm On May 27, 2018
Jay95:

I want to use it to withdraw from Clickbank, and I used Barclays Bank during my clickbank sign up.
My question to you is how did you get Barclays account? Or is it for someone abroad?
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 27, 2018
Pacifi:

My question to you is how did you get Barclays account? Or is it for someone abroad?
I don't even have.
I just put the bank name when I was registering
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by CosmicJames(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2018
Jay95:

I've already posted a step by step tutorial on how to do it on Kikimat.
Follow the link in the first post of this thread and you will be fine.
After going through that tutorial, if you still have a challenge, do let me know.

I'm assuming that you already have a Payoneer account.
Otherwise, you will have to go through another tutorial to open a Payoneer account before proceeding further.
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 27, 2018
CosmicJames:

After going through that tutorial, if you still have a challenge, do let me know.

Otherwise, you will have to go through another tutorial to open a Payoneer account before proceeding further.
Yeah I've got one
Re: Payoneer As A USA Bank Account To Receive Payment From Companies Online Free! by nobleexchanger(m): 9:33pm On May 27, 2018
CosmicJames:

Goood boss

(1) (Reply)

Sell your old or unwanted stuff direct to the end user through u-Snapp / How To Start A Beauty Spa Business In Nigeria / 3d Pvc Wallpaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.