Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Top 10 Sellers Of Hair Extensions & Wigs On Aliexpress - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 10 Sellers Of Hair Extensions & Wigs On Aliexpress (4203 Views)

Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? / Wigs On Sales!!! Name Your Price!!! / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Sellers Of Hair Extensions & Wigs On Aliexpress by Venus123: 10:01am On May 07, 2018
The human hair and its products have become an important category in global trade. China has been the top exporters of human hair extensions and wigs, followed by Indonesia, Hong Kong, U.S.A and Italy, while the major importers are U.S.A, Japan, U.K, France and South Korea. The total export value is about 1.17 billion, 90% of which are contributed by China.

There are a lot online site selling hair extensions and wigs. Most of them sells it pretty expensive. So, some people find the supplier of all the sellers and directly purchase from them, which is AliExpress, where gathered all prestigious manufacturers. AliExpress achieved 10% of the total national hair products exports. As a result, if you are still hesitating if you are going to make a purchase on AliExpress, or you are concerning the quality of the hair products. Don’t worry! If you are fine with wigs you bought from other site or local stores, you will satisfy with the products from AliExpress. Because they bought them from the manufacturers on AliExpress.

Here, I listed top 10 sellers of hair extensions & wigs on AliExpress for you. Click here https://www.valueq.com/reviews/top-10-sellers-of-hair-extensions-wigs-on-aliexpress-164044 to read the whole article.

1. Honey Queen
Top 10 Sellers of Hair Extensions & Wigs on AliExpress Photo 1

They don’t have “About me” section on their official site, however, facts speak louder than words. There have thousands of 5 star reviews on their site. Check here. And here I listed several reviews below.

“I must say this hair is very good. This is the first wig I have ever bought that u did not have to add hair to it. I love it , it's very well make and is nice and thick and super soft I promise u I will be buying this wig again!!!!! Side note, my review is based on having the with on for a week.”

“Beautiful unit!!! The hair is amazing and the shipping was crazy fast!”

Price range: start from $32.49

2. Sexay
Top 10 Sellers of Hair Extensions & Wigs on AliExpress Photo 2
SEXAY is made of “SEX” and “SAY”, which refers to their enterprise belief “Live your own wonderful life, even though it’s imperfect”. The company has already had over 20years hair production experience. They also provide personal service. So if your head is not the regular size, you can directly ask the factory to produce your unique perfect wig.

Price range: start from $11.59

3. BEAUDIA
Top 10 Sellers of Hair Extensions & Wigs on AliExpress Photo 3

BEAUDIA is also a long-history Chinese brand, started in 1995. The company is located in Xuchang, one of China’s top production bases for wig and hair extensions. And it is one of largest comprehensive hair production manufacturer. Their company slogan is “Best Service, Excellent Quality with Excited Price”. As the slogan says, they are providing good quality hairs inn low price.

Price range: starts from $3.07

4. Joedir
Top 10 Sellers of Hair Extensions & Wigs on AliExpress Photo 4

Positive feedback (past 6 months): 96.2%

Customers reviews:

“I most definitely love the hair ! I got the deal of 20,22,24 So soft and exactly how i wanted it . I was looking for bone straight and it was!!! Definitely had to go buy a 4th bundle to finish my wig. Overall i must say I’m not disappointed yet, i will definitely leave an additional feedback after a month . One complaint i have tho is the fact that the bundles and closure have a lot of short hairs which i will provide pictures of . Other than that! Shop away ladies! You won’t be disappointed”

Price range: start from $6.76

5. ISEE
Top 10 Sellers of Hair Extensions & Wigs on AliExpress Photo 5

Positive feedback (past 6 months): 97.5%

Customers reviews:

“I got 3 bundles of 24” from this company, and the hair is amazinggg, love how soft it is. (Frontal from a different vendor) but I would definitely recommend this company to people for bundles because the communication was great and I got my hair fast and it hardly sheds, its great! Thank you x”

Price range: start from $13.26

Top 10 Sellers of Hair Extensions & Wigs on AliExpress Photo 6
ISEE HAIR Peruvian Body Wave With Closure

Start from $101.43, 31% off AliexpressApr 28
Click here https://www.valueq.com/reviews/top-10-sellers-of-hair-extensions-wigs-on-aliexpress-164044 to read the whole article.

Re: Top 10 Sellers Of Hair Extensions & Wigs On Aliexpress by Dinah247: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Top 10 Sellers Of Hair Extensions & Wigs On Aliexpress by Dinah247: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2022
TOP 4 NIGERIAN INSTAGRAM AND TIKTOK HAIR VENDORS LIST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=encf85puRBs

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity for fashion designers/tailors (photos inside) / Ankara Designs Just For You!!! / Woman Gets Swollen Lips After Using Fake Lipstick [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.