Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Phone Hack 2018 - How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Hack 2018 - How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity (1884 Views)

Sure Ways To Charge Your Smartphone Quicker / VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Hack 2018 - How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Mastarcard: 10:12am On May 07, 2018
In this video i reviewed a Hand Power Dynamo Hand Crank USB Cell Phone Emergency Charger i found on Tomtop, which can be used to charge your phone in emergency.

It works for both nokia touchlight and infinix hot s3. Would be good for nigeria smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vLeM6s9AwY

Re: Phone Hack 2018 - How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by falcon01: 3:12pm On May 07, 2018
You are the smartest idiot I've ever seen. wow!

2 Likes

Re: Phone Hack 2018 - How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by dragnet: 3:41pm On May 07, 2018
and that isn't electricity? at which school did they teach you that?
Re: Phone Hack 2018 - How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Mastarcard: 7:50pm On May 07, 2018
falcon01:
You are the smartest idiot I've ever seen. wow!

I got your attention right ?
Re: Phone Hack 2018 - How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Mastarcard: 7:51pm On May 07, 2018
dragnet:
and that isn't electricity?
at which school did they teach you that?

Actually I am Electrical Engineer. But hey I got your attention smiley
Re: Phone Hack 2018 - How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 07, 2018
Mastarcard:
In this video i reviewed a Hand Power Dynamo Hand Crank USB Cell Phone Emergency Charger i found on Tomtop, which can be used to charge your phone in emergency.

It works for both nokia touchlight and infinix hot s3. Would be good for nigeria smiley

Werey ni boboyi sha grin grin grin
As i trace the cord i just lose hope in you
Re: Phone Hack 2018 - How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by wittyt98(m): 11:01pm On May 07, 2018
but why re u a mad man? if thunder strike you now dey go say I do bad

Re: Phone Hack 2018 - How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by wittyt98(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2018
jizzus:

Werey ni boboyi sha grin grin grin
As i trace the cord i just lose hope in you
lwkm bro the thing just weak me

Re: Phone Hack 2018 - How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by lastbaff(m): 11:16pm On May 07, 2018
Nice video. How long did it take you to get a percentage increase on the Infinix?
Re: Phone Hack 2018 - How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by UGLEEBOI: 1:24am On May 08, 2018
Ogbeni, shey you know say you be goat... you jus go waste money buy toy come dey do nonsense video.. Mumu boy!!
Re: Phone Hack 2018 - How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Thebrightest(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2018
Mastarcard:

Is that hand crank not generating electricity?

(1) (Reply)

There Is A New Blackberry Phone In Town.. And It Has A Problem..See What We Mean / Let's Discuss Microsoft Surface Duo / Help!!! With The Budget Of 65k To 80k What Device Can I Get??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.