Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,500 members, 7,850,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Wenger: Thank You, Arsenal Fans, I’ll Miss You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wenger: Thank You, Arsenal Fans, I’ll Miss You (319 Views)

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians / 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat / I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wenger: Thank You, Arsenal Fans, I’ll Miss You by solbase10(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2018
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger was full of thanks to the club’s fans for their overwhelming support over the last 22 years.

Wenger watched his side demolish Burnley 5-0 in his final home game in charge of the club at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday.

“It is impossible to feel nothing unless you are completely robotic. It is 22 years of total commitment and togetherness,” Wenger told the cheering crowd after Sunday’s match.

“Overall I would like to thank everybody. I had the luxury of doing this job for 22 years at the same club and I am grateful for that.

“It is difficult to analyse this season for what this team has done. At home is has been championship stuff, but away from home it has not been enough. We also went to the League Cup final and Europa League semi-final.”

He also called on the fans to support the new manager who will be appointed soon.

“The fans may be lost at the start, but they will have a new manager but they can continue the work as the basics are here,” the Frenchman said.

“I would like to thank everyone at the club who makes this club so special.

“This group of players has special quality, not only on the pitch, but off it too. Support them next season, because they deserve it.

“I will miss you. Thank you for being such an important part of my life. I hope to see you soon.”

Source:https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/wenger-thank-you-arsenal-fans-ill-miss-you/

Re: Wenger: Thank You, Arsenal Fans, I’ll Miss You by olatbs(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2018
bros, cum and sit here and watch ur stupidity while being the manager of that club but u wouldnt see dem all until u use oshogbo smoke to open ya eyez

(1) (Reply)

Golf Tournament USGA / Special Announcement / France V Australia Prediction & Match Preview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.