Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Movie Review: Black Panther - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Review: Black Panther (794 Views)

Movie Review: Áfáméfúná - An Nwa-boi Story. / Review Black Lightning / Nigerians Review Black Panther Movie! Is It Just Hype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Review: Black Panther by ayushchan(m): 10:35am On May 07, 2018
Before watching Black Panther, it was expected that the movie will compel well. But, it actually does it a step ahead. There are multiple reasons in the script that evoke interest in the audience.

You see a hidden land named Wakanda that is protected from the outside world because of a prosperous matter Vibranium, an ideologically powerful Villan Erik and King T'Challa in doubt with his abilities.

There are a few characters in the movie that make it cool and entertaining. I had my eyes on Letitia Wright’s character Shuri, Black Panther’s sister.

Her cool attitude and relation with her brother feels good on screen.

Moreover, the action scenes are directed really-really well with fascinating camera angles. Along with showcasing larger than life battles, the movie also displays real life man to man combats.

RATING – 6.4/10

Concept – 7/10
Story – 7/10
Screenplay & Direction – 8.5/10
Connectivity – 8/10
Acting – Impactful
Cinematography – Outstanding

full review - https://www.filmyearth.com/black-panther-movie-review/

2 Likes

Re: Movie Review: Black Panther by Georgekyrian(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2018
It a superb movie with 5-Star rating I love Shuri and the General, (Micheal B. Jordan) the wicked king is a fresh boy too I love his bravery
Is a good movie featuring Black/white free interaction.. Am waiting for the II because Black panther have to tell us what Kawanda can give the world at large and can't wait for him to get married to his girlfriend
Re: Movie Review: Black Panther by Hephzibahmusic: 12:08pm On May 07, 2018
You know what?
For me I think this movie is superb, Starting from the script to the directing, costumes used, its amazing. Not to talk of the cinematography. I think will give this movie 7.5/10.
Re: Movie Review: Black Panther by Compliant(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2018
those that have not watched it can download the HD here https://moviesdownloadlink.com/black-panther-2018/
Re: Movie Review: Black Panther by Ivix(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2018
Georgekyrian:
It a superb movie with 5-Star rating I love Shuri and the General, (Micheal B. Jordan) the wicked king is a fresh boy too I love his bravery
Is a good movie featuring Black/white free interaction.. Am waiting for the II because Black panther have to tell us what Kawanda can give the world at large and can't wait for him to get married to his girlfriend

Yes, my favorite is General Okoye. I like her action and how she commands respect from the Dora Milaje.
The film is good overall, but I didn't like the fact that they killed off Ulysses Klaue.. sad

(1) (Reply)

TSTV Are Not Ready For Business / Avengers Infinity War Blu Ray Out Now / Watch Now Gold Statue Full Movie (in case you miss Cinema)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.