Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (8) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (8) (274 Views)

Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (8) by Revadebola: 11:09am On May 07, 2018
THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL. (cool.

Continued From Yesterday.

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".

The forces confronting us are not physical, but spiritual.
And the weapons to employ to get victory, has to be spiritual weapons.

2 Corinthians 10:3-4 (KJV)
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds".

Joshua and Israel's unorthodox take over of the city of Jericho and victory they had was determined and influenced by the spiritual power that backed them up

Joshua 5:13-14 (KJV)
"And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries? And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?"

It was the captain of the host of the Lord, that appeared to Joshua, that gave him the needed spiritual back up which Joshua and Israel needed to defeat the well fortified city of Jericho.

The spiritual power backing you up is the determining factor of the outcome of your life results.
Battles of life are won or lost by the power supporting you.
When God is your ally, your victory is guaranteed.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Oh Lord, Captain of the host of Israel, back me up.
2. Lord arise and fight my battles for me.
3. Father set confusion into the camp of my enemies.
4. Lord let me begin to enjoy Your victory.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Fasting Tips For Long Distance Traveling During Ramadan / Four Boyfriends / How To Find A Good Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.