Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C (31177 Views)

Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Steps Out In Style (Photos) / Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate ! Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by ThisTrend(f): 11:40am On May 07, 2018

Former Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, Leo and Cee-C appear to be close outside the house. Strangely the pair were never romantically linked with each other during their time in the big brother naija house.

Leo has since moved on from his former close friend Alex following his eviction and her subsequent fondness for fellow ex-housemate Tobi, He shared this lovely photo taken during their homecoming party on Twitter yesterday. He however didn’t caption it.

Fans of the duo have been pushing to see more of them together.

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/ex-bbn-housemate-leo-shares-adorable-photo-with-cee-c/
Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by ThisTrend(f): 11:41am On May 07, 2018
Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by Benjom(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2018
They look cute together cool

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by fawaz22(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2018
i love cee-c

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:55pm On May 07, 2018
grin

Not hating, but I just want to know, why are the facial complexion of this girls always different from their body complexion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by XingXhang(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2018
"Leo" Messi AND "Cee" Ronaldo...enh enh.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by Grafixnuel(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2018
angry
Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by 40ng: 12:56pm On May 07, 2018
grin grin
Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2018
They are cute BUT

Commissioner of police Enugu branch have invited my son for lunch after this classics art work dedicated to the President. Please should I allow him to go? I need your advice...

23 Likes

Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2018
grin
Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by Timinho23: 12:57pm On May 07, 2018
Nigerians just love asslicking on people who have achieved nothing much. because some people appeared on TV, we turn them to Demi gods

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2018
MrNwaAmaikpe:
They are cute BUT

Commissioner of police Enugu branch have invited my son for lunch after this classics art work dedicated to the President. Please should I allow him to go? I need your advice...

Is it NwaAmaikpefirst son, they invited, allow him to go, don't forget to ask him to draw the inside of the cell for us.

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by firstolalekan(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2018
Ceeci the bitter hateful grandma

Very ugly thing.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by SirBunky85(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2018
MrNwaAmaikpe:
They are cute BUT

very dry&boring,try harder

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by binsanni(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2018
Mitchew Rubbish
Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by NaijaElba(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2018
Timinho23:
Nigerians just love asslicking on people who have achieved nothing much. because some people appeared on TV, we turn them to Demi gods

That's the level of mediocrity we find ourselves in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by Houseofglam7(f): 1:10pm On May 07, 2018
We don't care
Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by amazon14: 1:10pm On May 07, 2018
MrNwaAmaikpe:
They are cute BUT

No even try am. These our police can do anything to get buhari's attention. No say I tell you
Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by DrSleekQas(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2018
yes this is the best way to hit alex & tobi... go ceeleo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by mogbeyiteren: 1:25pm On May 07, 2018
Beautiful together

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by Divay22(f): 1:26pm On May 07, 2018
DrSleekQas:
yes this is the best way to hit alex & tobi... go ceeleo
They are way too matured for that.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by kayDooo(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2018
MrNwaAmaikpe:
They are cute BUT

plz let him go Probably with all ur families member

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:37pm On May 07, 2018
cheesy. I like the pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by Demonicide(f): 1:38pm On May 07, 2018
Cee c has been crushing on Leo for a very long time now. She disclosed it in their dice game at the big brother house.
Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by Pidginwhisper: 1:41pm On May 07, 2018
Swapping is allowed but Tobi no send actually as na pucci go suffer amgrin
Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by ikombe: 1:42pm On May 07, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
grin

Not hating, but I just want to know, why are the facial complexion of this girls always different from their body complexion.
the power of 30kg make up undecided
Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by Topmaike007(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by stuffs4me(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2018
Leo should run away from that psychologically unstable girl called Cee-c
Re: Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C by Vaneel: 2:36pm On May 07, 2018
Benjom:
They look cute together cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson Akande's 40th Birthday Party In Pictures / Davido Doing The Naira Marley's "Soapy" Dance / Naira Marley: Lawyers ‘Quarrel’ Over Seat, Case Adjourned Till December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.