Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here (1864 Views)

Get The Crack Version Of Videoscribe Software With Offline Usage / Donemmynaija Graphic Designer For Your Business At Affordable Price Here / Donemmynaija Graphic Designer At Affordable Price Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by ARMOREDwire: 12:21pm On May 07, 2018
Hello diligent graphic designers

I need a very sharp and clearer version of this same logo in png format.

If you are the man for this gig, pls identify cos its urgent.
For more info about me and what i do visit
www.faradng.com

Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by dreamchazer: 12:29pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by ARMOREDwire: 12:35pm On May 07, 2018
Sorry

There is nothing wrong with my website for now... When ever we need updates on it , we know where to go for that.

Thanks
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by dudebuck: 12:38pm On May 07, 2018
ARMOREDwire:

www.faradng.com
You will need the EPS, Ai, high quality print ready Png, and jpg files, I will do it on fiverr for $5. and positive reviews.
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by ARMOREDwire: 12:40pm On May 07, 2018
dudebuck:
You will need the EPS, Ai, high quality print ready Png, and jpg files, I will do it on fiverr for $5. and positive reviews.

This sounds good
Can i see some samples of your job
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by ARMOREDwire: 12:42pm On May 07, 2018
Guys pls

I don't do Pm's

Hit me here , am all good here
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by dudebuck: 12:56pm On May 07, 2018
ARMOREDwire:

This sounds good
I made free logos for some Niaralanders, I haven't uploaded all, since I am still working on some of them (cleaning up the logos to make them better). Here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/4465843/free-logos-5-people
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by Student125(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2018
I can give it to u ASAP. discussing price here will affect future pricing as some might use it as a fixed price for a logo. let's talk in private(send a mail
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by dudebuck: 1:11pm On May 07, 2018
ARMOREDwire:

This sounds good Can i see some samples of your job
And the color profile will be in CMYK
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by ARMOREDwire: 1:19pm On May 07, 2018
dudebuck:
And the color profile will be in CMYK

And i need same logo up there but in a very sharper resolution.

Dimmer blue

The whites will be silvery

Thats 2 colors of dimmer blue #007a99 and slivery grey
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by ARMOREDwire: 1:22pm On May 07, 2018
If you are good to go

I am game asap
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by dudebuck: 1:25pm On May 07, 2018
ARMOREDwire:

And i need same logo up there but in a very sharper resolution.

Dimmer blue

The whites will be silvery

Thats 2 colors of dimmer blue #007a99 and slivery grey
No Problem, but, I want you to ask why but.
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by ARMOREDwire: 1:27pm On May 07, 2018
Pardon
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by dudebuck: 1:52pm On May 07, 2018
ARMOREDwire:
Pardon
I will tell you my story now, I thought design will give me easy money, money I don't have to work hard to get, so I registered on upwork, well, I was immidiately rejected, so I understood almost immidiately that one has to work hard, really hard to earn even a dime online, so I studied logo design, how to come up with ideas, how to basically tell a story using a simple image, and I started with inkscape, then moved to Illustrator, Now a year and half later, I am glad I did all these hard work to make myself a better logo designer. So the thing is that I also opened a fiverr account but I lost the password, and I have been putting off retrieving the password for sometime. So I will retrieve it first then I will let you know , please bear with me, it is because I did not want any distractions when I was still learning logo design, let us say latest, Thursday everything will be delivered, today is Monday, and those people I promised logos need some modifications, and iamObasi is on my neck, so I need to do their own too, I just don't know how else to do it, please. That is all I want you to know.
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by dudebuck: 1:57pm On May 07, 2018
ARMOREDwire:
Pardon
I will start the work right now, by Thursday latest you will have all the files you need.

Well Thursday is far, By Wednesday is good enough. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by dudebuck: 2:09pm On May 07, 2018
ARMOREDwire:
Pardon
Wednesday is good enough.
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by ARMOREDwire: 2:46pm On May 07, 2018
Ok then
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by dudebuck: 4:41pm On May 07, 2018
ARMOREDwire:
Ok then
Thank you.
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by Maximus85(m): 1:58am On May 08, 2018
ARMOREDwire:

www.faradng.com

Kindly go on Instagram.com/official_jimmyfix follow me and send me a DM.
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by dudebuck: 4:52am On May 08, 2018
ARMOREDwire:

www.faradng.com
I have gotten back my accout and password, so please go to fiverr and register as a buyer, then search for jackwintor (funny name), that is me. if you are on android or ios simply download the app.
my link is https://www.fiverr.com/jackwintor
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by don4real18(m): 7:24am On May 08, 2018
ARMOREDwire:

www.faradng.com
I can help you with it
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by dudebuck: 9:13am On May 08, 2018
ARMOREDwire:

www.faradng.com
I have done it so just register so we conclude the deal. Thanks
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by ARMOREDwire: 10:09am On May 08, 2018
dudebuck:

Ok i will
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by ARMOREDwire: 12:07pm On May 08, 2018
dudebuck:

Sent you message on fiverr
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by dudebuck: 12:27pm On May 08, 2018
ARMOREDwire:

Sent you message on fiverr
Yes I have seen it, thanks for sending the message, so you should buy the $5 gig. To know how it is done simply go to this fiverr how to page

https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/placing-an-order

Don't worry about the logo design description of the gig, you and I know what we are doing, just place the oder and pay them $5 then I will send to you the .rar of all the files you will need, in the file it is in different folders, one for print, the other for the web.

Note: I will be able to receive the money only Two weeks after you approve the payment. 2 weeks. And they will take $2 again from it, hahahahaha, so please leave a positive review form your heart.
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by Chinwe01: 12:08am On May 15, 2018
ARMOREDwire:

This sounds good

Fiverr reviews buyer account needed.
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by Chinwe01: 12:08am On May 15, 2018
Chinwe01:

Fiverr reviews buyer account needed.

Fiverr reviews buyer account needed
Chinwe01:

Fiverr reviews buyer account needed

Fiverr reviews from buyer account needed
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by Chinwe01: 12:11am On May 15, 2018
dudebuck:

I have gotten back my accout and password, so please go to fiverr and register as a buyer, then search for jackwintor (funny name), that is me. if you are on android or ios simply download the app.
my link is https://www.fiverr.com/jackwintor

Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by dudebuck: 5:10am On May 15, 2018
Chinwe01:

I don't get it.
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by Chinwe01: 7:42am On May 15, 2018
dudebuck:
I don't get it.

I mean from review from Fiverr buyer account not seller account.

Or non Nigeria account non writing niche.
Re: Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here by dudebuck: 8:13am On May 15, 2018
Chinwe01:

I mean from review from Fiverr buyer account not seller account.
Or non Nigeria account non writing niche.
Nope

(1) (Reply)

"Thenetwork Nigeria" For Creative Designers - Art, Graphics, Web & Video / Can You Rewrite News Articles? / How I Make #20,000 Extra Income Per Week Creating Cartoon Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.