Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Webmasters In The House Pls Help!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters In The House Pls Help!!!! (532 Views)

Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Bloggers In The House, Pls Help / Mybb Gurus In The House Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters In The House Pls Help!!!! by MobileGees: 1:14pm On May 07, 2018
Im having a serious issue on the wordpress i just created i need help please

Re: Webmasters In The House Pls Help!!!! by julybaba(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2018
MobileGees:

Is this a clean installation or you are migrating wordpress from one site to another
Re: Webmasters In The House Pls Help!!!! by TopYouGo: 4:22pm On May 07, 2018
MobileGees:

It appears you are migrating your website and doing it on a phone. Why not do the proper migration on a computer. If you need help migrating the website, check our signature and contact us.
Re: Webmasters In The House Pls Help!!!! by MobileGees: 4:51pm On May 07, 2018
julybaba:

Is this a clean installation or you are migrating wordpress from one site to another

it is a clean intallation on a pc i just used my phone to screen grab the the thing
Re: Webmasters In The House Pls Help!!!! by MobileGees: 4:52pm On May 07, 2018
TopYouGo:

It appears you are migrating your website and doing it on a phone. Why not do the proper migration on a computer. If you need help migrating the website, check our signature and contact us.

i am not migrating to anything and the problem sarted on my pc
Re: Webmasters In The House Pls Help!!!! by MobileGees: 4:53pm On May 07, 2018
TopYouGo:

MobileGees:

it is a clean intallation on a pc i just used my phone to screen grab the the thing
TopYouGo:

Is there no solution to this?
Re: Webmasters In The House Pls Help!!!! by shineforthmedia: 5:25pm On May 07, 2018
MobileGees:

you have state clearly what u were doing (i.e which plugin/theme you were installing) before this happened
so that people will be able to pinpoint what exactly went wrong
Re: Webmasters In The House Pls Help!!!! by MobileGees: 5:30pm On May 07, 2018
shineforthmedia:

you have state clearly what u were doing (i.e which plugin/theme you were installing) before this happened

jetpack i think
im not really sure

but is there way i can unistall all my plugin
Re: Webmasters In The House Pls Help!!!! by MobileGees: 5:31pm On May 07, 2018
shineforthmedia:

jetpack i think
im not really sure

but is there way i can unistall all my plugin coz i cant access my plugins from my wp dashboard
Re: Webmasters In The House Pls Help!!!! by julybaba(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2018
MobileGees:

Try to uninstall and do a clean install. If situation persists ask your webhost to upgrade your php version.

Beside what is your site URL?
Re: Webmasters In The House Pls Help!!!! by shineforthmedia: 9:54pm On May 07, 2018
MobileGees:

jetpack i think
im not really sure

but is there way i can unistall all my plugin coz i cant access my plugins from my wp dashboard

go to plugins folder and delete that particular plugin (i.e jetpack)'s folder

if that doesn't work, just uninstall and do a fresh installation since you said its a new site

NB next time before you install a plugin make sure you check the wordpress version the plugin supports.
this is the most common cause of these problems

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Verify Your Google Adsense Accounts All Countries(4days) / How Can I Verify Amazon Affiliate In Nigeria / Bring Back Our Page Zero '0'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.