Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,196 members, 7,842,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) (55704 Views)

Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) / Timaya Strikes A Pose With His Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) / Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) by stevio(m): 3:08am On May 08, 2018
Your type end up speaking heavy grammar inside mud-house grin
Silvermoney:
Too shallow. Would Dangote want to jump out of bed every morning just to buy a white old model G-Wagon? Or just to build a big house in Lekki?

Being smug about perceived success is not wise, because everything is relative.
Re: Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) by castro316: 6:13am On May 08, 2018
Bro I am sorry to tell you this but you are so Shallow. U read that advice. Do you think the goal he meant there is to buy a G-wagon? Read the history of how Ay came to stardom and understand he meant great ideas, dreams and set goals to achieve them

Silvermoney:
Too shallow. Would Dangote want to jump out of bed every morning just to buy a white old model G-Wagon? Or just to build a big house in Lekki?

Being smug about perceived success is not wise, because everything is relative.
Re: Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) by castro316: 6:16am On May 08, 2018
Solstar:
G-Wagon is his pricest possession, he just needed to fulfill his compulsive urge to show it off, cos as far as I am concerned, he is not worth enough to give anyone any advice.

They are all struggling and their money can not even survive till one generation, cos their source of income is like a chaff in the wind. No inventions, no manufacturing, no productions, just fast money without a real cash management plan on ground.

Making money is the easy part, managing it is the difficult part.

Oga stop criticizing someone and make your own.....as if it is easy
Re: Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) by castro316: 6:22am On May 08, 2018
Solstar:

You have a point, but few of such people's wealth survive their generation. To create wealth that spans generations, you must master expensive management and actually teach your kids and grandkids. As far as I am concerned, only few people in Nigeria can afford to say they are wealthy in that regard. I am not talking about some few billions here and there, I am talking about incremental wealth, not just some lucky money. These guys have no money at all. I pity the way they waste it on things that dont matter. Just to show their faces on social media.

To be honest must you make wealth for generations to come? God has blessed him let him spend it as he wants. You will not criticize those who spend theirs on prostitution or get. By stealing. This man worked hard and smart to get where he is today why the insolence?
Re: Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) by castro316: 6:32am On May 08, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Then he shouldn't come online to flaunt stupidity... angry
Allow him flaunt his hard work. He is a source of inspiration and hope to me that hard work pays. If you don't like his flaunting, go and jump out of 3rd mainland bridge #hatersmustdie

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) by Nobody: 7:03am On May 08, 2018
castro316:

To be honest must you make wealth for generations to come? God has blessed him let him spend it as he wants. You will not criticize those who spend theirs on prostitution or get. By stealing. This man worked hard and smart to get where he is today why the insolence? 

Work smart ? Easy money my friend. I dont know about you guys, but I can plan 20 years ahead and I do not see these guys in the picture then. Their expense power shows they will run out of coins before time. It is not every generation to come that will laugh at silly jokes.
Re: Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) by Diso60090(m): 7:16am On May 08, 2018
Giddymoney:
grin

Advice that wife of yours that doesn't smile not to talk of laughing

Go and beat her na because of her smile and laugh
Re: Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) by KingsleyCEO: 8:35am On May 08, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Then he shouldn't come online to flaunt stupidity... angry

People handle riches in different ways. People also get carried away by what is trendy, although I'm not in the category shall.
Re: Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) by YorubaAssasin: 9:07am On May 08, 2018
castro316:
Allow him flaunt his hard work. He is a source of inspiration and hope to me that hard work pays. If you don't like his flaunting, go and jump out of 3rd mainland bridge #hatersmustdie

...this is exactly why 9ja would continue to remain a 3rd world nation. Regressive mentality. angry

This AY guy travels abroad if I'm right and what does he learn abt wealth? They just feel the need to oppress the 200 million poor mumu with some chicken change. Fool. undecided

Coins are noisy... a $100 bill remains quiet! cool
Re: Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) by lexzyy(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2018
Naija!!! I was in another thread where Jose mourinho was flaunting his car collections and everybody was busy praising him that he's living a good life, now our very own AY did d same and some mofos here are insulting him nawa o...no go work for ur own money na person wey don make am make u dey insult. When den con talk sey una lazy now , una go dey para up and down, abeg make we hear word.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding / My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO / TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.