Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,458 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers (45717 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by Issakendrick: 1:29pm On May 07, 2018
According to reports, a 8-yr-old boy allegedly commits suicide after losing a game to his brothers.

Read The Reports Below:

Happened in FMC abuja. He was playing with his younger brothers. He lost and went inside the room and hanged himself. He's 8 year old. The parents weren't around when it happened. When they got back and asked they Sibling narrated what happened and from the other information they have, they saw that in the movie batman, superman or so. Parents should monitor what their children watch.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/8-yr-old-boy-commits-suicide-after.html

3 Shares

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by Issakendrick: 1:31pm On May 07, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by RoyalBlak007: 1:32pm On May 07, 2018
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by Ozdibaba: 1:40pm On May 07, 2018
So painful to die at this very little age, didn't even experience life

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by ChyOmaa(f): 1:43pm On May 07, 2018
Eziokwu?

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by ipobarecriminals: 1:45pm On May 07, 2018
sad no more PG.Same way a neighbors kid tied him mama wrapper around his neck in d name of playing /acting superma.He's recuperating in one popular hospital around Ajiwe/Ajah. Nowadays kids

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 07, 2018
that a lesson to the parent

know what type of movie your wards watch,put a parental code to every 18+ rated on ur decoder.

Imaging a 5 years old girl telling me why did a man sleep on a woman naked that they show in..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 07, 2018
Thank goodness he wasn't allowed to grow up & reproduce.

Harsh as this sounds, we should all be thankful that his genes did not pass onto & pollute the next generation. He's not the only 8-year old in Nigeria or the world to lose in a video game - we all did. Why haven't the remainin' 8 year old video game losers committed suicide? Because they are psychologically stronger than that - they are intelligent enough to differentiate between reality and fantasy. This one has a problem distinguishin' and paid for it with his life.

Somehow, Mother Nature always finds a way to clean the genepool and preserve mankind.

Phew! We dodged a bullet there...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by carpmam: 2:15pm On May 07, 2018
Dat suicide is not ordinary, if they should investigate well,somebody in their lineage must have committed suicide before, so it keeps reoccurring from generation to generation

6 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by Sirpaul(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2018
he should just come back oooooo
Ozdibaba:
So painful to die at this very little age, didn't even experience life

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by Factfinder1(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2018
Suicide is a spirit

6 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by kolafolabi(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2018
So sad. R.I.P

3 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by binsanni(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2018
hmmm this one strong oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by zinaunreal(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2018
Even when i was a kid, i wasnt this stupid

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by JORDAN202: 3:06pm On May 07, 2018
SO ?

IF HE CAN HAVE SUCH A MIND AT THE TENDER AGE OF 8YRS, THEN HE MUST BE A VERY EVIL CHILD.

IF HE HAD GROWN UP INTO TEENAGE GRADE, IT IS VERY LIKELY THAT HE COULD EASILY KILL AN INNOCENT PERSON.

IT IS VERY GOOD THAT HE KILLED HIMSELF THIS EARLY BEFORE HIS PARENTS SPENDS MORE MONEY ON THE IDIOT.

BAD-RIDDANCE-TO-VERY-RUBBISH..................................

EVIL CHILD ...........................

MAY THUNDER FIRE HIM.....................................

7 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by shotmoo: 3:06pm On May 07, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by bedspread: 3:08pm On May 07, 2018
Almost all the cartoons being showed today are Heavily Demonic........
From ben10, batsman Nd all dt

12 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by kidman96(m): 3:08pm On May 07, 2018
Idiot

3 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by SAMBARRY: 3:08pm On May 07, 2018
8year old

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by OhiOfIhima: 3:10pm On May 07, 2018
What would have come to dis little boy head to think of such. Parent should be aware of their children... Even hang.. How could dat possible?

If u ask meeee.. Naw who ago ask.

I don't believe diz, look trickish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by jaymezzz(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2018
ShyCypher:
Thank goodness he wasn't allowed to grow up & reproduce.

Harsh as this sounds, we should all be thankful that his genes did not pass onto & pollute the next generation. He's not the only 8-year old in Nigeria or the world to lose in a video game - we all did. Why haven't the remainin' 8 year old video game losers committed suicide? Because they are psychologically stronger than that - they are intelligent enough to differentiate between reality and fantasy. This one has a problem distinguishin' and paid for it with his life.

Somehow, Mother Nature always finds a way to clean the genepool and preserve mankind.

Phew! We dodged a bullet there...
grin
Bro You Harsh oo

5 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by tenmariner: 3:11pm On May 07, 2018
Parenting inadequacy!!! There are several salient but very deadly things parents ignore.. Tell tale signs of agonizing event that could have bn easily avoided with a stern decision or even spankings. For instance, brothers quarreling with each other day in day out and a parent takes the side of one child almost all of the time could send a wrong message. I have two nephews whose age different is just 2 years..almost same height. They quarrel every now and then and my momsy tagged the younger one a devil due to his deliquescent nature. But at night, they hug each other while sleeping and always sit together. I told mumsy that her method is wrong. What I do to me; wen Eva they quarrel, they most settle it immediately else I flog both the victor and the vilian. I force them to write apology letter to each other and shake themselves..I put them on emergency fasting wen they quarrel and make both them write long " I will not fight again" assignment.. Now they know the consequence on quarrel on both of them.. They settle mata before bringing it to me..they will be 8 and 10 years this year..

Parents should endeavor to pay attention on kids..no mata how small the mata is..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by Sijo01(f): 3:11pm On May 07, 2018
It is a sad situation sad

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by Kaxmytex(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2018
RIP 2 the dead

That family needs deliverance, if care aint taken, anoda person might follow suit becoz of 1X, X2, BTTS, , etc..

if you know you know

4 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by imitateMe(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2018
I understand that feeling. I hope it wasn't chess though.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by allymarry89(f): 3:13pm On May 07, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad no more PG.Same way a neighbors kid tied him mama wrapper around his neck in d name of playing /acting superma.He's recuperating in one popular hospital around Ajiwe/Ajah. Nowadays kids
Doren?
Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by Lizilicious(f): 3:14pm On May 07, 2018
Hang yourself cos of a game?
Me that one game made me loose more than a million, did I kill myself

All this children of nowadays
Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by Assassin101: 3:14pm On May 07, 2018
exactly what game were they playing?
Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by Shugaddict(f): 3:15pm On May 07, 2018
What could have gotten into him?? At that age?? Suicide?? God help us and his parents...... I fear for other kids around him, may this kinda evil cease to occur cry
Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by columbus007(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2018
undecidedvery good
Re: 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers by Olukokosir(m): 3:20pm On May 07, 2018
U jst waste ur life for nothing.

U for don use ursef do ritual for ur parent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Man Attacked In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.