Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Studying Abroad Is Not Difficult - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Studying Abroad Is Not Difficult (516 Views)

Why Studying In Sweden Is A Great Idea? / Why Studying Abroad Is A Bad Idea / Studying Abroad is not as Expensive as you think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Studying Abroad Is Not Difficult by benin3aglobal: 1:31pm On May 07, 2018
Thank you for sending your e-mails and for all your enquiries. I'm encouraged to publish more information daily in the hope that some of you might just consider study opportunities abroad.

A lot of us who have dreams of studying abroad are usually discouraged by the relatively high cost of tuition and the complex process involved.
The average tuition in many popular destinations abroad can range from N1 to 15 Million every year.

However, don't let these figures discourage you from thinking such goals cannot be actualized. Paying further detail into the tuition fees, we begin to see various reasons why one does not have to pay nearly as much, making studies a reality.

1. Scholarship opportunities abound

In most Tertiary institutions, there is always the possibility of winning one form of scholarship or the other. Such awards are usually performance based and can range anywhere from 20 - 100% scholarships. As a matter of fact, the likelihood of a studious student winning one form of scholarship or academic grant is above 90%

2. Work - Study Opportunities

Some Countries allow for study while working for international students. Top on that list is Germany and Canada. Even without official jobs, it is still possible to 'hustle' your way through various informal jobs depending on the persons skills. Work - study opportunities allow for significant savings in living cost, feeding expenses and even tuition depending on the lucrative nature of the job at hand.

3. Installmental Payments

Part payments allow for recovery with time to raise the required funds for study. Many schools allow part payments options including initial deposits, per semester payments among others.

Studying abroad is a challenging journey but it is by no means an impossible one with our limited resources.

My name is Gabriel and I am a Client Service Executive for 3AG Global Resources, A leading Education Consulting firm affiliated with Tertiary institutions in 10 Countries abroad. We handle all services about studying abroad from the choice of institution, application stage to visa processing and interview.

Since am not allowed to advertise here feel free to make inquiry and I will forward necessary details to you
Re: Why Studying Abroad Is Not Difficult by benin3aglobal: 8:14am On May 08, 2018
Am commenting on the post so those who didn't get to see it can view it. Have a wonderful day.
Re: Why Studying Abroad Is Not Difficult by Gmajor(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2018
How can I get a scholarship to study abroad before travelling

(1) (Reply)

A Call For Applications: Oluaka Developers Program -ODP2.0 / Wow -Check These Unbelievable Things / Michael Okpara University Of Agricuture Umudike 2018/2019 Admission Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.