Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

How To Make Money On Youtube - See Steps - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money On Youtube - See Steps (410 Views)

3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / How To Start A Successful Blog - See Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Youtube - See Steps by nollycomedy: 3:34pm On May 07, 2018
How to make money on YouTube - See Steps
How to make money on YouTube - See Steps - how to make money on youtube step by step, how to make money on the internet ,how to make money on youtube videos, how to make money fast, how to make money on youtube channel, how to make money on facebook, how to make money on youtube fast how,

How to make money on YouTube - See Steps - We are not kidding when we say you can earn some serious money from YouTube videos and music. And it might just be the most enjoyable money-making trick out there.

lividly, it isn't as easy as clapping your fingers and the money appearing in your bank account like water, but making money out of YouTube videos is still a relatively simple concept.

In addition, in an effort to help you earn some dollar, we've put together this step-via-step guide.

See more tips @ http://www.happyolderage.com/2018/05/how-to-make-money-on-youtube-see-steps.html

As a matter of fact, if you want to make money on your YouTube channel, there’s a lot of other ways to monetize your views and subscribers beyond Adsense.

Here’s ARE SOME ways I make money on YouTube from the audience I’m building here that let me earn a full-time income when I had only a few thousand YouTube subscribers.

How to make money on YouTube - See Steps

How To Quickly Make 120x More Money on YouTube
30 Day to a Better YouTube Channel
0 to 100 Subscribers in 12 Months
Schedule a YouTube Channel Consultation
Bonus Perks for Patron of Video Creators

Everyone wants to know, how do you make more money on YouTube. Well, today I want to share with you guys eight ways that I make money off of my YouTube, plus another two ways that I have coming up, and share with you guys how I was able to earn a full time income for my YouTube channel after only having a few thousand subscribers.

Also. but I think a lot of people who are pursuing kind of the traditional audience development method of growing an audience, and subscribers, and getting viewers and fans here on YouTube on their channel, and then monetizing that, I think they are usually kind of narrow focused, and only thinking about AdSense revenue.

But that’s really only just one way of doing it. I want to share with you guys eight ways I make money. And the first one is AdSense. And that is just when YouTube creators get a revenue split with Google when ads are displayed on their video content, and a user or a viewer interacts with that ad in some way, or watches it fully.

Adsense

Note, you do not get paid or get any money for likes, for favorites, for subscribers even. You don’t even get paid for views necessarily. You only get paid when a viewer engages with an ad. So they’ve clicked on it to go learn more, or they watch the full ad in its entirety, or they watch it for longer than 30 seconds if it’s a clickable ad. Or maybe there’s a display ad somewhere around the video on the page and they clicked on that.

That’s the only time you get paid, because that’s when the advertiser pays YouTube. And then YouTube then splits that revenue with the creator, usually on a 55/45 revenue split, 55 of it going to the creator, 45% of it going to YouTube.

Products

However, let me quickly give you guys a few other ideas for how I make money from this YouTube channel.

Number 2

Beyond AdSense, is I also have product sales. I have my ebook, “30 Days to a Better YouTube Channel.” It just helps you guys in 30 days know how to grow your channel to be as highly subscribable as possible.

Consulting

Number 3

kind of going along with that, is consulting. Various creators and small businesses pay me to evaluate their YouTube channels for them, to give them a review, to help them learn how to improve it. Sometimes just only do a one-off call, just one hour together. That’s all it takes sometimes, over the course of like six months and I work with them on an ongoing basis.

Number 5, there are speaking opportunities that I get to do in various states, and even places around the world, where they hire me to come speak at their events, or to do a training for their company, or for their business. Come work with creators at their conference, or something like that.

Two New Ideas

And then two ideas that I have that I’m working on coming up sometime here in the future is, one, a paid membership site, were you guys who want more direct access to me can get that, and a lot of great training materials, and other perks and things. A paid members monthly fee, even a membership site, that is going to be really awesome, really. We’re going to be launching that for you guys.
So that’s how I do it guys. And if you guys really get creative, I know a lot of you guys can think of a lot of really creative ways of how to earn a living off of your YouTube channel, doing what you love and spreading a message that changes their lives, and really serving other people well, and making that sustainable from the money that you’re earning from it.

(1) (Reply)

Best It Training Centre For Ccna / Free Ict-centric Trainng(it's 2 Days To Go) / Buy And Sell Crytocurrencies On Coinbrood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.