Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

PHOTOS: Wedding Guest Pretends To Be Groom's Friend To Steal At Ceremony - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Wedding Guest Pretends To Be Groom's Friend To Steal At Ceremony (975 Views)

Zimbabwean Police Arrest Burglar Who Pretends To Be A Ghost (Photos) / Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo / Robbers Cut Lady's Arm After Finding Nothing To Steal At Her Home. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Wedding Guest Pretends To Be Groom's Friend To Steal At Ceremony by 247frolicboss(m): 3:46pm On May 07, 2018
Busted!!!

A lady has taken to the social media to bust the bubble of this mogbo-moya who gate-crashed a wedding pretending to be friends to the newly weds and in the process ghosted into their mist to make away with money and other valuables:

She full details below as obtained by [url]Newshelm.ng[/url]:

This individual sneaked in to a wedding at Event Gallery Igando Rd, Ojo as a friend of the groom and ended up stealing phones, money and a wristwatch. We really need to locate him, please, retweet and also, mention me if you know the person.

He pretended he knew the groom, dressed as one of the Asoebi boys, gained access to the groom’s room. All the money sprayed on the groom, he packed it too. The money in his hands are what was sprayed on the groom.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-wedding-guest-pretends-to-be-grooms-friend-to-steal-at-ceremony/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Wedding Guest Pretends To Be Groom's Friend To Steal At Ceremony by buhariguy(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2018
For This buhari time .
People still lugard to allowed one lazy idiotic pig of biafra to locate their house.
Re: PHOTOS: Wedding Guest Pretends To Be Groom's Friend To Steal At Ceremony by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin...so everyone was just giving him the money they were spraying..
Even their phones to hold while they sprayed money he was picking eventually...
Re: PHOTOS: Wedding Guest Pretends To Be Groom's Friend To Steal At Ceremony by dominique(f): 4:15pm On May 07, 2018
Nobody recognized him at the wedding and he was allowed access to exclusive areas at the venue? Very careless of them
Re: PHOTOS: Wedding Guest Pretends To Be Groom's Friend To Steal At Ceremony by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 07, 2018
k
Re: PHOTOS: Wedding Guest Pretends To Be Groom's Friend To Steal At Ceremony by dominique(f): 8:11pm On May 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Dominique i have a question for you..

If a member could not remember his password to his nairaland account and he has no access to the mail, he used in registering the account..
Can he, through the help of a super mod like you, get a new password by creating another mail for the account?

I'm afraid there's nothing we can do without your registered mail.
Re: PHOTOS: Wedding Guest Pretends To Be Groom's Friend To Steal At Ceremony by lawalosky(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2018
dominique:
Nobody recognized him at the wedding and he was allowed access to exclusive areas at the venue? Very careless of them
i tire for this people o..
what manner of f*ckry is this
Re: PHOTOS: Wedding Guest Pretends To Be Groom's Friend To Steal At Ceremony by Solosolojohquay: 7:57am On May 08, 2018
That is why it pay to watch movie you derive sense from movie if they have watch the wedding this would not have happen.
Re: PHOTOS: Wedding Guest Pretends To Be Groom's Friend To Steal At Ceremony by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 08, 2018
k
Re: PHOTOS: Wedding Guest Pretends To Be Groom's Friend To Steal At Ceremony by Venica(f): 6:08pm On May 08, 2018
buhariguy:
For This buhari time .
People still lugard to allowed one lazy idiotic pig of biafra to locate their house.
so you finally admitted this buhari time is hard
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: PHOTOS: Wedding Guest Pretends To Be Groom's Friend To Steal At Ceremony by buhariguy(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2018
Venica:

so you finally admitted this buhari time is hard
hahahahahahahahahaha
admitted ke,

Hahahaha haha haha

Buhari is the best.

Things are always hard in buhari time, and that is why i always love him and supported him till 2023.

Because he does not steal to share like the past leader's that built 30 houses and libraries

(1) (Reply)

My Nigerian Boyfriend Stole My Two Cars, Looted My Home – South African Lady / Woman Hire Thugs To Kill Husband For Stopping Her From Wearing Jean Trouser(pics / Lover Boy Murdered During Visit To Pregnant Girlfriend In Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.