Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Gabry Will You Marry Me.? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gabry Will You Marry Me.? (3451 Views)

I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! / Seun Osewa Will You Marry Me? / Omolola Would U Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2010
Gabry:

U got ban for embarrasing a Moderator How so and who is the Mod sef sad

OMG! Please tell me that u are joking about coming to Malaysia lipsrsealed embarassed

agree to wetin? shocked
i wonder, i did not embarrase anyone, am just suprise

no, am not joking am coming to Malaysia just 4 a month holiday, but the visa should be valid for 3months stay
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Gabry(f): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2010
odiaero:

i wonder, i did not embarrase anyone, am just suprise

no, am not joking am coming to Malaysia just 4 a month holiday, but the visa should be valid for 3months stay

OMG! Holiday? Wetin u want holiday for hia sef? shocked shocked shocked This is shocking news for me naaa. sad Where u staying and which part of Malaysia u going to visit?
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 19, 2010
Gabry:

OMG! Holiday? Wetin u want holiday for hia sef? shocked shocked shocked This is shocking news for me naaa. sad Where u staying and which part of Malaysia u going to visit?
am going and staying in Sibu Island, wanna rock in da beach there kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by skfa1: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2010
Hello everybody cheesy cheesy
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2010
hello
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Madukaele(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2010
@odiero dis ur malasha thing na bad news for me oo, gaby honi no visit am ooo, plss do it 4 d luv we hav for each other. me no trust am ooo
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2010
^^sorry, me and gabry will finally brake ur heart in pics grin grin grin grin
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Madukaele(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2010
^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2010
ye grin
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Gabry(f): 3:31am On Jun 20, 2010
odiaero:

am going and staying in Sibu Island, wanna rock in da beach there kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

My God. . . Are u serious? Among all the places to visit for beaches, you had to go to Sibu abi? shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

skfa1:

Hello everybody cheesy cheesy

Hey!!! How are u doing? cheesy

Madukaele:

@odiero dis your malasha thing na bad news for me oo, gaby honi no visit am ooo, plss do it 4 d luv we hav for each other. me no trust am ooo

What are u talking about?
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2010
Gabry:

My God. . . Are u serious? Among all the places to visit for beaches, you had to go to Sibu abi? shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

Hey!!! How are u doing? cheesy

What are u talking about?
ye, although i hv a bizness partner am visiting there in particular, but i knw am gonna tour some part of malaysia anyway
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by skfa1: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2010
odiaero:

hello

Hello back odiaro, i hear say na u dey go out with Gabry,how true is that?  cheesy

Gabry:

Hey!!! How are u doing?  cheesy

Gabrey sweery, im doing good, how are u doing too? hope u are eating Iyan and vegetable with goat meat very well, dont stop to dey jolly for body  cheesy

Beside all this men jumping up and down saying dem wan marry u, hope say dem don collect appllication form sha? if not they should go to the nearest GTB bank to collect their form  which only cost 10,000 naira, from there we will look at their application if anyone of them qualify  cheesy

@ Poster

No go do fake papers o, i no trust you  grin
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2010
^^^for now it is 95 percernt true, wait till i visit malaysia to make i 100 percent true grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by skfa1: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2010
^^^

You must be kidding  cheesy   cheesy

Oya ,oya hurry up go collect your application and pay into my account  grin   grin
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2010
^^ which application? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by skfa1: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2010
^^
Application to marry Gabry ofcourse.

Na me go screen the forms, hope u qualify provided that you have money, no padi padi for this one, hurry hurry cheesy
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2010
oh my God, is gabry 4 sale? shocked shocked shocked gabry most hear this, gabryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy where are u?
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by skfa1: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2010
lol, she is not for sale o but b4 i give her to a man, i must screen the man well well.
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2010
and since when did u turn to be her representative? grin grin grin grin
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Gabry(f): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2010
odiaero:

ye, although i hv a bizness partner am visiting there in particular, but i knw am gonna tour some part of malaysia anyway

Business? Partner? Is your business partner a Malaysian or Nigerian? Please do not trust anyopne abeg! And have u heard the news? Malaysians are known to be top class bullies towards foreignor when it comes to work and opportunities in the country. Be careful! shocked shocked shocked

skfa1:

Gabrey sweery, im doing good, how are u doing too? hope u are eating Iyan and vegetable with goat meat very well, dont stop to dey jolly for body  cheesy

Beside all this men jumping up and down saying dem wan marry u, hope say dem don collect appllication form sha? if not they should go to the nearest GTB bank to collect their form  which only cost 10,000 naira, from there we will look at their application if anyone of them qualify  cheesy

I no like Goat meat ooo lipsrsealed embarassed which men go jump up and down to marry me? If you are referring to Madakuele, odiaero and ogaga4luv, no mind them sha. They are just joking and trying to have a good time on Nairaland. At least thats what I think they are doing wink They know that I cherish my bobo and I would never trait him for anything and with anyone wink
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2010
^^ my bizness partner is malaysian, but chinese malaysian
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Gabry(f): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2010
odiaero:

^^ my bizness partner is malaysian, but chinese malaysian

shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

Is it a male or female? lipsrsealed
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2010
^^ah, grin grin grin grin grin grin male anyway grin
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Gabry(f): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2010
odiaero:

^^ah, grin grin grin grin grin grin male anyway grin

Please be cAREFUL OOO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by 190: 5:00am On Jun 21, 2010
gabry
will u be my business partner
cos i wanna make some money so i can marry mama-gee

[size=4pt]meanwhile any news from plat[/size] embarassed
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Madukaele(m): 6:46am On Jun 21, 2010
190:

gabry

any news from which plat? cool cool cool cool
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Gabry(f): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2010
190:

gabry

[size=18pt]LEAVE PLATINUMNK ALONE AND NO!!! I DONT DO BUSINESS WITH 190'sssss!!![/size]  angry
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2010
gabryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Gabry(f): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2010
odiaero:

gabryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

hEYY! grin
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2010
i too like ya don knw why kiss kiss, can u plz tell me why wink, or is it because am coming to Malaysia? cheesy cheesy
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Gabry(f): 12:07am On Jun 22, 2010
odiaero:

i too like ya don knw why kiss kiss, can u plz tell me why wink, or is it because am coming to Malaysia? cheesy cheesy

I guess thats the answer wink

But after you come here, I hope you dont hate me after that lipsrsealed
Re: Gabry Will You Marry Me.? by Madukaele(m): 6:21am On Jun 22, 2010
gabry dont gio close to him ooo, his mission is to steal u 4rm me. angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sugar Mummies Sarching For Men In Ebonyi State / Igbo Kwenu! Anambra Kwenu! Kwezuonu! / Kaduna State Axis:bbm Pin/whatsapp Exchange...lets Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.