Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians (42703 Views)

Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business : Fast And Easy Money-Spinning Investment / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by loverboys: 4:19pm On May 07, 2018
Do you know how many business opportunities have been overlooked in Nigeria? Or are you interested in the easy and Easy ways to make money in Nigeria fast this 2018? Make sure you read for details, and you must buy me a beer after reading. To make money fast in Nigeria is only for those with the right information.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-0INU8mmd370/WvBsF6HFanI/AAAAAAAAAKg/kwXg7uEcvxUlxvSa0lPwa7IhzbiNOkpeACLcBGAs/s320/business-1.jpg[/img]

The business ideas I am going to share doesn’t require any capital before you make money in Nigeria fast. I remember when I was broke and thought of what to do to make money as fast as I could. It only took me 4 hours before I made a total sum of 20k. I became consistent, and within a week, I had over 200k in my account.

How I was able to conceive such thoughts remains a mystery to me. I won’t be stingy with ideas; I will make sure you know the proven methods to make money fast in Nigeria without capital.

After reading this, you wouldn’t need to ask the question “What are the simple business opportunities in Nigeria” again.

If you are ready to sit up and work, I will show you how you can make a goldmine by doing things only a few people know about. One of the examples I gave was when I talked about “how I made my first million trading bitcoins”, it was one of the ways to make money without stress, just that the bitcoin market is crashing already. So it is no longer profitable if you are entering at this time.

What are the cool business opportunities being neglected?

Let us look at the business opportunities most people neglect in Nigeria fast, after which I would add up my own secret method too.

Real Estate Sales

Haven’t you heard? The lowest commission you receive for any successful sales is up to Five Hundred Thousand Naira (500,000). The good news is that you don’t need to do any hard job to get that money.

All you need to do is just know any client that is interested in getting real estate, and you have the cash once the deal is secured.

Is it as simple as that?

Yes, the only hard work is to source for the client, there are people that would make them buy already. So you don’t need to spend so much time on one client.

These are the steps to make money fast in Nigeria as a real estate agent;

Find any real estate agency
Apply to become an agent – in most cases, you are given a temporary ID card to enable clients’ trust you better.
Source for clients
Refer the clients to the parent company
Earn your commission once the sale is established.

There are several Real Estate Firms in Nigeria like; Adron homes, Hotels.ng, Peal homes, etc. All it takes is a little Google search to get more names within your locality.

N.B: I can help refer you to a trustworthy estate agent that would help you make money fast as a real estate agent.

Affiliate Marketing

As an affiliate marketer, you are earning commission for selling someone else’s products. You might need to make an initial investment and buy a basic portfolio and marketing materials that you then resell. Affiliate marketing is highly lucrative if you have the resources and guidance to start.

However, that does not always have to be the case as there are companies which will provide you with products free of charge, and only take a part of the profit.

You can, therefore, use affiliate marketing to turn your blog into a business.

I personally recommend that you promote products and services that you actually use.

If you want to learn the in’s and out’s of Affiliate Marketing, This page will show you how to make money from Affiliate Marketing.

Become an OEM Reseller/Agent

This is one of the ways to make money in Nigeria fast without any start-up capital. Once you become an OEM reseller, you have the ability to make money fast.

An OEM simply means Original Equipment Manufacturer. There are several OEM’s in Nigeria, and they are looking for resellers to help push their sales.

One of the difficulties in becoming an OEM reseller is that you might not get accepted without the right structure. The right structure means having a Company’s name and other structures a company should have.

The secrets to getting accepted are;

Identify the OEM you wish to market for – Oracle, Cisco, Checkpoint, Microsoft, etc.
Look for any of their already existing partners or distributors like DatagroupIT.
Setup a meeting and inform them of your willingness to become their partner
They would guide you on the steps to take.

Or

If you already have a friend who owns a business name, you can use it to press for a partnership. You just need to contact the account managers of the OEMs and pitch to them the value you are bringing to the table.

OEMs manufacture several things ranging from Software to Hardware. All you need do is to

Identify those who might be interested in buying their software or hardware
Convince the company to buy
Sell at a higher price
Deliver the normal rate to the OEM and make way for your huge profit.

Making money in Nigeria is 90% creativity and 10% Hard work. The secret remains that you must start something. I teach you my own business model in Affiliate Marketing if you wish. Till we meet again, let’s keep hustling.

Remember to learn more by visiting the link below.

See source to learn more

20 Likes

Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by loverboys: 4:20pm On May 07, 2018
If you have questions regarding the above, you can ask me. There are thousand and one ways people are hitting it big, but the lectures would be coming little by little to help assimilation.

Thanks.

lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by Proffdada: 5:41pm On May 07, 2018
God bless you and your hustle cheesy
But what about capital?

4 Likes

Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by barule: 5:41pm On May 07, 2018
nice one
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by EmagNig(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2018
A lot of people ignore snail Farming too and it's a business anyone can run with minimum capital.

Send NL to me on WhatsApp 08038606260

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by greatman247(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2018
Nice
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by nairaman66(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2018
Bless you!!
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by uniksemi01(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2018
loverboys:
If you have questions regarding the above, you can ask me. There are thousand and one ways people are hitting it big, but the lectures would be coming little by little to help assimilation.

Thanks.

lalasticlala
pls refer me to any agent around
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2018
loverboys:

Thanks.

lalasticlala
I am really interested in the real estate marketing, I am based in both Benin and Abuja. Are there real estate opportunities in Benin? And which are the good ones to register with in Abuja?
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by fecta: 5:53pm On May 07, 2018
Thank God that you did not write blog or website design like the others
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by ismail0007(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2018
loverboys:
Do you know how many business opportunities have been overlooked in Nigeria? Or are you interested in the easy and Easy ways to make money in Nigeria fast this 2018? Make sure you read for details, and you must buy me a beer after reading. To make money fast in Nigeria is only for those with the right information.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-0INU8mmd370/WvBsF6HFanI/AAAAAAAAAKg/kwXg7uEcvxUlxvSa0lPwa7IhzbiNOkpeACLcBGAs/s320/business-1.jpg[/img]

The business ideas I am going to share doesn’t require any capital before you make money in Nigeria fast. I remember when I was broke and thought of what to do to make money as fast as I could. It only took me 4 hours before I made a total sum of 20k. I became consistent, and within a week, I had over 200k in my account.

How I was able to conceive such thoughts remains a mystery to me. I won’t be stingy with ideas; I will make sure you know the proven methods to make money fast in Nigeria without capital.

After reading this, you wouldn’t need to ask the question “What are the simple business opportunities in Nigeria” again.

If you are ready to sit up and work, I will show you how you can make a goldmine by doing things only a few people know about. One of the examples I gave was when I talked about “how I made my first million trading bitcoins”, it was one of the ways to make money without stress, just that the bitcoin market is crashing already. So it is no longer profitable if you are entering at this time.

What are the cool business opportunities being neglected?

Let us look at the business opportunities most people neglect in Nigeria fast, after which I would add up my own secret method too.

Real Estate Sales

Haven’t you heard? The lowest commission you receive for any successful sales is up to Five Hundred Thousand Naira (500,000). The good news is that you don’t need to do any hard job to get that money.

All you need to do is just know any client that is interested in getting real estate, and you have the cash once the deal is secured.

Is it as simple as that?

Yes, the only hard work is to source for the client, there are people that would make them buy already. So you don’t need to spend so much time on one client.

These are the steps to make money fast in Nigeria as a real estate agent;

Find any real estate agency
Apply to become an agent – in most cases, you are given a temporary ID card to enable clients’ trust you better.
Source for clients
Refer the clients to the parent company
Earn your commission once the sale is established.

There are several Real Estate Firms in Nigeria like; Adron homes, Hotels.ng, Peal homes, etc. All it takes is a little Google search to get more names within your locality.

N.B: I can help refer you to a trustworthy estate agent that would help you make money fast as a real estate agent.

Affiliate Marketing

As an affiliate marketer, you are earning commission for selling someone else’s products. You might need to make an initial investment and buy a basic portfolio and marketing materials that you then resell. Affiliate marketing is highly lucrative if you have the resources and guidance to start.

However, that does not always have to be the case as there are companies which will provide you with products free of charge, and only take a part of the profit.

You can, therefore, use affiliate marketing to turn your blog into a business.

I personally recommend that you promote products and services that you actually use.

If you want to learn the in’s and out’s of Affiliate Marketing, This page will show you how to make money from Affiliate Marketing.

Become an OEM Reseller/Agent

This is one of the ways to make money in Nigeria fast without any start-up capital. Once you become an OEM reseller, you have the ability to make money fast.

An OEM simply means Original Equipment Manufacturer. There are several OEM’s in Nigeria, and they are looking for resellers to help push their sales.

One of the difficulties in becoming an OEM reseller is that you might not get accepted without the right structure. The right structure means having a Company’s name and other structures a company should have.

The secrets to getting accepted are;

Identify the OEM you wish to market for – Oracle, Cisco, Checkpoint, Microsoft, etc.
Look for any of their already existing partners or distributors like DatagroupIT.
Setup a meeting and inform them of your willingness to become their partner
They would guide you on the steps to take.

Or

If you already have a friend who owns a business name, you can use it to press for a partnership. You just need to contact the account managers of the OEMs and pitch to them the value you are bringing to the table.

OEMs manufacture several things ranging from Software to Hardware. All you need do is to

Identify those who might be interested in buying their software or hardware
Convince the company to buy
Sell at a higher price
Deliver the normal rate to the OEM and make way for your huge profit.

Making money in Nigeria is 90% creativity and 10% Hard work. The secret remains that you must start something. I teach you my own business model in Affiliate Marketing if you wish. Till we meet again, let’s keep hustling.

Remember to learn more by visiting the link below.

[url=http:ana ww.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/05/3-money-spinning-business-opportunities.html]See source to learn more[/url]
in case anyone want to put in for the OEM resell and needs a corporate account pls hit me up and let's partner
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by fecta: 5:54pm On May 07, 2018
ismail0007:
in case anyone want to put in for the OEM resell and needs a corporate account pls hit me up and let's partner

Do you have to quote everything

31 Likes

Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by mypains: 5:55pm On May 07, 2018
fecta:
Thank God that you did not write blog or website design like the others
what's your reason for saying this? Just curious.
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 07, 2018
ejosh4:
BEWARE GUYS

THE OP HAS PAID D MODERSTORS TO PUSH HIS INFO TO FRONT PAGE... AFTERWARDS YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY HIS NONSENSICAL EBOOK...ONCE U NEED HIS EXPLANATION ON SOME THINGS... HE DISAPEEARS

DONT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU OOO

He's busy my man.
He won't marry a wife for u and sti impregnate her.
Go get the guide and make ur own way.

1 Like

Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by iomoge2(f): 5:58pm On May 07, 2018
They all seem so difficult to do
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by ohosi4real(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2018
It can not be easy as you said

4 Likes

Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by onenaija001(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2018
iomoge2:
They all seem so difficult to do
Aunty which easy one u dey look for.
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by Obere4u: 6:06pm On May 07, 2018
EmagNig:
A lot of people ignore snail Farming too and it's a business anyone can run with minimum capital.

Can you guide me on that? I want to combine it with fish farming
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by webnerd(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2018
@loverboys ....cool ideas

love ideas one and three and have started idea one but getting customers for real estate purchase is a major challenge for me, any idea that have worked for you is welcomed.

Just hearing about the OEM opportunities for the first time and will research more

Thanks
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by Thermodynamics(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2018
Very soon, op go start to sell Affiliated marketing book.

If you buy with the next 24hours, you go get 50%, discount. grin
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by wristbangle: 6:12pm On May 07, 2018
EmagNig:

Hmmm. U are correct!
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 07, 2018
EmagNig:
snail can spend ten years before growing to full size
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by chronique(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2018
Lol. What exactly did this OP smoke? Who told you that the lowest commission you'd ever earn in real estate is 500,000? It's obvious you have very limited information on that field and this makes your write-up on the other two, questionable. First things first, real estate isn't the quickest way to earn money as properties no matter how juicy they are, don't move very quickly. It's a good source of investment but it isn't the easiest way to earn. You might not even sell a property in your first 6 months as a marketer.
If you sell a land for 1m, you are entitled to 5% commission. Properties below 1m earn you 10% commission. If the value of the property is 900k, you get 90,000. Most times, this money is shared between several agents who network themselves and pass on info from one hand to the other. You'd have to sell a very high value property before you can earn up to 500k on a property. If you sell a land or house of 10-15m, what would be paid out as commission from the seller is 500k - 750k and most times, there are several people sharing this money with you. It's only when you are the only one in between seller and buyer, that you earn so much and this is hardly ever so. Bottom line is that, the cheaper the price of the property, the lower the commission. Don't go into real estate expecting to earn a minimum of 500k per property sold or else, you'd have problems with your fellow agents.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by newoffer: 6:29pm On May 07, 2018
Drchristian:

snail can spend ten years before growing to full size
. The right environment will breed better yields.
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by qanda: 6:39pm On May 07, 2018
Ok
Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by Dajugba: 6:42pm On May 07, 2018
chronique:
Lol. What exactly did this OP smoke? Who told you that the lowest commission you'd ever earn in real estate is 500,000? It's obvious you have very limited information on that field and this makes your write-up on the other two, questionable. First things first, real estate isn't the quickest way to earn money as properties no matter how juicy they are, don't move very quickly. It's a good source of investment but it isn't the easiest way to earn. You might not even sell a property in your first 6 months as a marketer.
If you sell a land for 1m, you are entitled to 5% commission. Properties below 1m earn you 10% commission. If the value of the property is 900k, you get 90,000. Most times, this money is shared between several agents who network themselves and pass on info from one hand to the other. You'd have to sell a very high value property before you can earn up to 500k on a property. If you sell a land or house of 10-15m, what would be paid out as commission from the seller is 500k - 750k and most times, there are several people sharing this money with you. It's only when you are the only one in between seller and buyer, that you earn so much and this is hardly ever so. Bottom line is that, the cheaper the price of the property, the lower the commission. Don't go into real estate expecting to earn a minimum of 500k per property sold or else, you'd have problems with your fellow agents.

Real talk. Those who haven't work with any agent believed they earn much.But you only did not explained it in details, you also outline what most estates agent won't tell those going into this business. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians by chronique(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2018
Dajugba:

Real talk. Those who haven't work with any agent believed they earn much.But you only did not explained it in details, you also outline what most estates agent won't tell those going into this business. Thanks

That's just a rough summary of the biz of real estate market and it truly doesn't cover everything in and out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn / Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? / List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.