Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Apply For Fall Admission In Russia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For Fall Admission In Russia (1251 Views)

What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme / Students On FG Scholarship Begging For Food In Russia / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by travelxpat(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2010
GET ADMITTED TO ONE OF RUSSIA'S BEST UNIVERSITY IN ST PETERSBURG FOR SEPTEMBER ENTRY. TUITION FEE VERY AFFORDABLE, WE PROCESS ADMISSION AS LEGAL/OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE SCHOOL IN NIGERIA .VARIOUS COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR MASTERS DEGREE AND FRESHERS APPLICANT

Admission processing takes 6 weeks to get a letter of invitation for study purpose from the Russian ministry of foreign Affairs .Visa is also guaranteed

07042270976, email academy690@yahoo.com
you can post your enquiries here on line
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 21, 2010
You are still encouraging Africans to go an die abi?you are really bad and not honest,russians kill a lot of a frican students every year,instead of you to give information you are being selfish and trying to make money.
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by gearshift: 6:54pm On May 21, 2010
olas2u:

You are still encouraging Africans to go an die abi?you are really bad and not honest,russians kill a lot of a frican students every year,instead of you to give information you are being selfish and trying to make money.

eh? source ?
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 21, 2010
which kind of source??It is better you dont encourage people to go and face death or injuries.
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by SLIGHT(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2010
olas2u:

thanks ma brother. As soon as i saw the title of d post this was what i came to warn guys abt. If u want to school dnt dare to go russia pls dnt. They have racist gangs and cult who attack blacks and kill or injure them. Dnt fall prey to these tyrants who promise admission in russia. They r only after their money after that they wil leave u stranded in russia to the mercy of the cold and d gangs. PS:YOUR SAFETY B4 OTHER THINGS
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by prmagdiel: 7:49am On May 22, 2010
WHY dont you try china then. check this link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-448204.0.html
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by travelxpat(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2010
sometime you argue blindly and all is for yourselfish interest,please can you briefly tell me what you do for a living?where on earth is there no racism ,where on earth could be worst than NIGERIA ? if you can survive here where else on earth cant you survive ,i have no business in racism or employment opportunity as you want me to campaign .i am here to market a school and once you are through with your studies ,come back home there is no heaven anywhere on earth ,please reason b4 you make any meaningful contribution here Mr olas2u and Mr SLIGHT .Whats your qualification and where do you work ,whats your grade of graduation if you are truly one
Am sure you so much expected me to say issues like job opportunities and the rest of them for you to ask me stupid questions. Tell me where on earthe is worst than where you stay even your village .
Please don't allow ignorance to put you behind others ,while others are seeing half Glass full of water ,all you can see is the empty aspect

Anyone interested,please mail me ,am a legal representative of the school with a contractual agreement
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 22, 2010
Well,i can see that you are a typical Nigerian that loves to worship paper degrees,for your information I work with seimens and have a british degree.I am okay with a masters,if you have PHD i dont give a bleep.It is better to school in other places.Why do you want to do this to your fellow Africans.
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 22, 2010
If you dont have the opportunity ,that is when you you say Nigeria is bad.People are making it in Nigeria.Nigeria is better than living in russia.Although they have a lot of programs that are good,but its not the place,look most Nigerians are intrested in the oil and gas programmes,but the people are not friendly abeg.
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 24, 2010
Do you mean in Nigeria or Russsia?
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by SLIGHT(m): 10:06am On May 25, 2010
travelxpat:

sometime you argue blindly and all is for yourselfish interest,please can you briefly tell me what you do for a living?where on earth is there no racism ,where on earth could be worst than NIGERIA ? if you can survive here where else on earth cant you survive ,i have no business in racism or employment opportunity as you want me to campaign .i am here to market a school and once you are through with your studies ,come back home there is no heaven anywhere on earth ,please reason b4 you make any meaningful contribution here Mr olas2u and Mr SLIGHT .Whats your qualification and where do you work ,whats your grade of graduation if you are truly one
Am sure you so much expected me to say issues like job opportunities and the rest of them for you to ask me silly questions. Tell me where on earthe is worst than where you stay even your village .
Please don't allow ignorance to put you behind others ,while others are seeing half Glass full of water ,all you can see is the empty aspect

Anyone interested,please mail me ,am a legal representative of the school with a contractual agreement
so warning people abt potential racist attacks is a selfish interest?Now i see what u are like.The only selfish pesn here is you who put ur business interest abov people's safety. U knw the truth abt racism in russia but u keep shut.
where's the proof?? Merely saying u are a legal rep doesn't make u any diff frm those scammers out there. Most legit reps have offices and websites.
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by travelxpat(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2010
Sir ,with due respect to your dark perspective and views about issues, please do kindly meet with Mr Olas for more clarification about our argument ,it seems your lack of exposure has really put you in the dark and any form of opportunity around the corner that you cant get , makes your eyes blind from the truth .
Please do tell me sir, a brief history about yourself and the risk you have come cross in life.starting from your village if there is any and considering the fact that you even had to migrate down to to a different state of the federation for greener pasture .
O boy get things right into your thick skull no one is a scam but YOU .you use the word anyhow ,you dont even know what it means am sure you just copy and paste what other people's view from various post .Man go back to school ,learn before saying anything .My kid brother and other friends of mine are doing well in Russia and some are back home and have good jobs already .Do something with your life and stop trying to be EFCC with no background check.
I remain thesame on my views and what i do ,if you need help about getting your degree ,i think i will gladly FIX you up for FREE FREE
If you need an address ,pls send me an email and whatever you say will not change my mind
anyone interested ,pls call me
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by SLIGHT(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2010
Lol,Why the hating? U've just proved who u really are dude.
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by travelxpat(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2010
Well thank you foryour VERY last statement HERE . I have really proved myself beyond your doubt , that's the only way i can interpreter your phrase.I cant think of any other way.
Try and look beyond the word scam and get focused so good things wont pass you by, There are ways to checkmate things not by just concluding ignorantly.
There are terms and conditions anyone can work with, as long as its for customer satisfaction and wont jeopardise what i do .

well people out there thanks for calling ,the admission is still on
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by SLIGHT(m): 4:00pm On May 27, 2010
travelxpat:

Well thank you foryour VERY last statement HERE . I have really proved myself beyond your doubt , that's the only way i can interpreter your phrase.I cant think of any other way.
Try and look beyond the word scam and get focused so good things wont pass you by, There are ways to checkmate things not by just concluding ignorantly.
There are terms and conditions anyone can work with, as long as its for customer satisfaction and wont jeopardise what i do .

well people out there thanks for calling ,the admission is still on
u write like a russian are, u one?
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by travelxpat(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2010
Its a question you should ask the system , on typo error .i believe by now your dark eyes and sensors should be working perfectly ,to see that as the only error .Well sorry you lost out cos you don't even have anything to say again, why short words? or you are so confused about yourself ,I THINK that's good enough to make you have a rethink and start focusing on getting back your LIFE.
I CAN BE OF HELP ,JUST TRY ME
Re: Apply For Fall Admission In Russia by tekajibril(m): 12:02am On Oct 07, 2010
Excuse me, but I lived in Moscow and Kursk, Russia for 3 years and studied there. and i was never attacked or witnessed any attack on black student. Yes, there is racial differences but where isnt there racial abuse in this world? Russia is and was my happiest moment in my life. I'ld go back there in a flash if i had the chance. SPOSIBA BOLSHOI!! Once you get to know them, Russians are one of the friendliest people u'll ever meet. And no, i dont know the moderator of this thread at all.

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin Cut Off Mark / Any Info About Unilag Foundation Registration / Need Nigeria University Scholarship Info?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.