Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" (46371 Views)

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by akum78: 5:16pm On May 07, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

EVANS, TODAY. . .

“ What have I done to you people ? They have been beating me; no good food ; I have been locked up in one place since August 30 last year ; why are they taking my case personally ? Let me face my trial alive , why do you people want to kill me,” he said , sobbing .

Prison authorities responded:

“ A doctor has been checking him ; the doctor came to check him yesterday (Sunday ) and even this morning, before coming to court ; because he was saying he can ’t be in court , that he is not feeling fine .
“ But when the doctor checked him yesterday (Sunday ) and this morning, the doctor said he was healthy and that he saw no reason why he shouldn ’t be in court ,” the prison official said .

"But Evans said he was only seen by a nurse and not a doctor.
The court stood down Evans' prayers and he was returned to his cell."

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/5242/evans-the-kidnapper-read-his-speech-in-court-today/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by akum78: 5:17pm On May 07, 2018

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by Zonacom(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2018
I want to believe some of your kidnapped victims lamented in same manner to you. What goes around...

364 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 07, 2018
Truly if he is guilty this man should be kept alive and his case should be dragged for as long as possible (making the headlines) so it can be a lesson to other kidnappers and their cohorts.

This is a case of "even if you decide to be useless, you still be used as a bad example"

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by maxiuc(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2018
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by Newboss(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2018
Welcome to the zoo of animals called Nigeria! angry

Just read the comments on this post to see how the average Nigerian thinks! angry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by maxiuc(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2018
angry
Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by Automatic3444(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2018
who no like better thing
Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 07, 2018
Karma is a biitch

Enjoy it,while it lasts.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by Lexusgs430: 5:42pm On May 07, 2018
They should just put a red nose on this clown.......

When he was busy kidnapping and demanding hefty ransom payments and eventually receiving them, he was smiling......

I think they should save him this stress and silence him permanently.......

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by oyetunder(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2018
the same ways u treated those you kidnapped. wink these people...after committing crimes, they will remember human rights. Behold, they will forget their slogan which says No padi for jungle.

25 Likes

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by Nackzy: 5:42pm On May 07, 2018
You have sent a lot of people to their early grave, u have destroyed people's lives and business... You don't deserve to live

27 Likes

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 07, 2018
I'm Igbo like u but I don't support evils.

What goes around comes around my man.... U sound guilty from the looks of things.
Enjoy what ever u see Evans nwafor

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by sexdoll: 5:43pm On May 07, 2018
Thank God he's now just Evans the Kidnapper and no longer Evans the Billionaire Kidnapper. tongue

21 Likes

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by SuperS1Panther: 5:43pm On May 07, 2018
When your hapless victims were being kidnapped, beaten, maimed, tortured and raped, what did they do to you?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by dvkot(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2018
ok
Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by McBrooklyn(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2018
Lol... So this guy still dey alive??

They should continue torturing him just the same he's been doing with his victims... Do not do unto others what you do not want done to yourself...! angry

9 Likes

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by Nackzy: 5:44pm On May 07, 2018
You are just like buhari... Just that buhari is worse than you small

5 Likes

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by brainworkng: 5:44pm On May 07, 2018
Evans you don't need to complain because u did worse to ur captives...so what goes around comes around grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by mekaboy(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2018
greyham:
Truly if he is guilty this man should be kept alive and his case should be dragged for as long as possible (making the headlines) so it can be a lesson to other kidnappers and their cohorts.

This is a case of "even if you decide to be useless, you still be used as a bad example"

Such suggestions is only given in shithole countries. Dragging case is an evidence of failure and incompetence. What happened to finding him guilty and let him face the sentence of the law?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by mysticgal(f): 5:44pm On May 07, 2018
Sincerely, even if Evans is guilty, he is entitled to life and food as a citizen of Nigeria, that is what our taxes are for. They should not kill him before his eventual death.

1 Like

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 07, 2018
To hell with this bastar.d

After maiming, destroying, duping and extorting many people. He now thinks he can get soft landing... Ko jur.

In saner clime, you should have been sentenced to life imprisonment or death by hanging by now but you are lucky to be in Nigeria where nothing works and the judicial system bastardized already.

6 Likes

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by Chiedu4Trump: 5:45pm On May 07, 2018
Zonacom:
I want to believe some of your kidnapped victims lamented in same manner to you. What goes around...
U've said it all.

Wicked man, dem don dey give wetin ein give others, wahala come dey.

Neyoor:
To hell with this bastar.d

After maiming, destroying, duping and extorting many people. He now think he can get soft landing... Ko jur

No mind am, innocent people suffered.
He is guity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by Yoma22(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2018
Me looking at you when you said let vote for that hospital certificate holder again[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 07, 2018
Even kidnapper is talking grin

4 Likes

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2018
Newboss:
Welcome to the zoo of animals called Nigeria! angry

Just read the comments on this post to see how the average Nigerian thinks! angry

Absolutely right. That country Naija is a zoo right now. May God help my Country. If it were in a sane country, no matter how terrible a criminal is, he can never be treated like an animal. Instead, the law will take its full course on such person and he will pay for his crime by law. But in Naija, person wey no be criminal sef, dem dey treat am like common criminal how much more a confirmed notorious criminal like Evans. Those stupid officers go carry the matter for head like Gala now ni. Idiots in uniform angry

1 Like

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by kristisking(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2018
What is this devil saying?Let him feel the pain too. Oh he suddenly forgot all the pains and trauma he made his victims to pass through. Let him rot there

4 Likes

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by darlingnuel(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2018
Imagine, he's asking us what he has done!? LMAO. When me sef wan come join hands beat the crap out of you. You still dey even chop food. And u get mouth to dey misyarn... SMH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" by Japheth17: 5:46pm On May 07, 2018
wow. with people like you Nigeria will never get better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) / 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.