Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos (17776 Views)

Ubi Franklin Son, Jayden As A Medical Doctor / Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by TunezTV: 5:20pm On May 07, 2018
Nigerian music Mogul, Ubi Franklin doting on his son, Jayden during the few moments his gets to spend with the little charm. He shared the below photos saying there was none like the little lad...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/05/no-one-like-jayden-ubi-franklin-gushes.html

1 Like

Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by oshe11: 5:33pm On May 07, 2018
Na so
Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by talk2flash(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2018
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by Adaowerri111: 6:44pm On May 07, 2018
Good one, boy looks like the mom.

2 Likes

Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by Donchyke007(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2018
Nice!!!
Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by buygala(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2018
And so? sad

Even the little lad's own mother doesn't care sad

So why should i?

2 Likes

Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 07, 2018
And this one is news as well? Rubbish keep gracing front page

1 Like

Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by Rhodiumic(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2018
Abi
Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by Benjom(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2018
Daddy's got your back little angel smiley
Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by MRAKBEE(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2018
This guy has successfully destroyed his music business
Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by Demonicide(f): 6:46pm On May 07, 2018
talk2flash:
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
This shit is stale.

3 Likes

Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 6:48pm On May 07, 2018
Adorable kid
Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by Sagay212: 6:49pm On May 07, 2018
Demonicide:
This shit is stale.

LMAO out...I was going to quote him too but then I realised that it's possible he just recently got access to the internet. In his mind, he is very funny.

3 Likes

Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by Papoose269(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2018
Demonicide:
This shit is stale.
if you say it's stale then you probably found it funny at some point. To me it's dead on arrival cos it's never been funny.
Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by ekydel09(f): 6:58pm On May 07, 2018
grin
Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by Divay22(f): 7:37pm On May 07, 2018
Cutie pie kiss kiss
Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by Claireshan1(f): 8:41pm On May 07, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
Female folks has been setting up Male folk for temptation since time Immemorial. Abi which one be this.
off point
Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by Gozbrown(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2018
talk2flash:
bro, y are u like dis naw?? I kept reading, reading and reading. u jex punish me anyhow

1 Like

Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by shyna501: 6:16am On May 08, 2018
U keep posting loneliness pix Ubi.. why not get ursef a partner
Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by Celsony: 11:06am On May 08, 2018
talk2flash:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Guy hw market....
Re: 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos by Shhhh01(f): 1:27pm On May 08, 2018
TunezTV:
Nigerian music Mogul, Ubi Franklin doting on his son, Jayden during the few moments his gets to spend with the little charm. He shared the below photos saying there was none like the little lad...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/05/no-one-like-jayden-ubi-franklin-gushes.html

Nigerian celebrities done mad o, social media is now their life

(1) (Reply)

Augustine Iloh Welcomes Twins With Wife (Photos) / African Celebrity Displays Massive Boobs And Ass In Photos And Video . Rated18+ / Basketmouth Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.