Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike (63264 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by shegie(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2018
this girl chioma will reject Davido one day i swear. chioma too get sense
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by uk101: 7:55pm On May 07, 2018
haters food don ready
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by nelsonebby(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2018
mayweather145:
u need glasses.... medicated one !
It’s make up. You need glasses

1 Like

Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 07, 2018
iamkingzlee:
You don't seem wise atalllllll

lol.. kids
I'm not surprised.
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by Premiumwriter: 7:56pm On May 07, 2018
Physically I think Cee-C is more attractive.

1 Like

Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 07, 2018
teebaxy:
who u be?

I'm the son of my father.
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by Divay22(f): 8:03pm On May 07, 2018
miracle956:
but who is finer?

Chi
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by Baobab4loan(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2018
We give Loans to business, supermarket, minimart, production manufacturing company and the likes within Ajah environs kindly check my signature for my contact
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by emeijeh(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2018
Emeka71:
Look at this one booking space; all for home-page appearance.

You too are you OK?
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by danden18: 8:16pm On May 07, 2018
Chioma is finer, taller, infact no resemblance at all

1 Like

Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by talk2percy(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2018
So I see another potential baby mama, in the person of Cee-C!
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by Davidfash1010: 8:18pm On May 07, 2018
Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Meet With Ceec | Tobi And Alex Have Fun Together To Celebrate Love

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll87I-WnOD8
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by MrAnele(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2018
akum78:
cool cool

SEE MORE PICTURES OF CEE-C and CHIOMA HERE , TO SEE THE LOOK ALIKE : https://aprokogirl.com/ceec-chioma-davido
God bless your hustle
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by Oduwils222(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2018
Ok! Are you thinking what i am thinking?
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by Anijay1212(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2018
deolurexy1:
Two witches
cheesy Guy why you wicked like this nah.
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by Danchibez: 9:01pm On May 07, 2018
For now, Chioma's pussy belong to everyone accept if one can pay for her bride price. In fact, in dis 21st century, no man can claim to hv owning a pussy, fear women....
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by Observer225: 9:04pm On May 07, 2018
But why are they looking like lesbians
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by emelda86(f): 9:32pm On May 07, 2018
All that didn't see any resemblance, it shows y'all need glasses like my mom old men & women claiming 30 years below oniranu oshi
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by emelda86(f): 9:35pm On May 07, 2018
Observer225:
But why are they looking like lesbians
Is it your sucking let them be lesbians ooo....
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by idris4eva(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2018
See foreheads
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by kmaster007: 9:42pm On May 07, 2018
u don dey eye dat one too
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by Eberechi24(f): 10:01pm On May 07, 2018
not a look alike at all before davido mistake cee c for chioma pls
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 07, 2018
Hope he ain’t planning to f*ck em both?

1 Like

Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by faithfull18(f): 10:08pm On May 07, 2018
See my profile.
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by larrynakel: 10:30pm On May 07, 2018
Lol...
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by Yonce(f): 11:31pm On May 07, 2018
OliviaPope:
"After Cee c took to her Instagram page to share a photo with Cee c, Nigeria music star Davido commented on the post saying...

Nigeria and trash journalism are inseparable

So this is what you're using your unofficial holiday for? undecided
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by BOOMnaija(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2018
Like for chioma, share for Cecee
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by Nobody: 4:15am On May 08, 2018
Yonce:

So this is what you're using your unofficial holiday for? undecided
Yes, being on my phone 24/7 and commenting on big brother threads grin grin
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by sapeleboi(m): 6:33am On May 08, 2018
voodoo is still working
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by kyutepanda(f): 7:15am On May 08, 2018
divinehand2003:

I even viewed the pix under a high powered HD microscopic lens, still no trace of a seemingly resemblance between the duo was noticed.
crazy people all over Lol
Re: Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike by MrRabbi(m): 7:29am On May 08, 2018
Facialy but not the same in character...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies / Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.