Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Look Good And Get Paid For It - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Look Good And Get Paid For It (436 Views)

How Can I Look Good On A Budget Biko Guys Do You Agree With This Video ? / Look Good And Get Paid For It / Look Good With Our Affordable Wigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look Good And Get Paid For It by Bizglobal: 8:22pm On May 07, 2018
Hello! Have you always dreamt of looking good, having great skin, and even getting paid doing so? This is your time..
Oriflame is a swedish company that specializes in the production and sales of organic based beauty product.
Oriflame will do 3 things for you

(1) make you look good
(2) make money
(3) enjoy life

(1) look good. Oriflame have a lot of effective organic based beauty products i.e body creams, body scrub, mosturisers, toning products, body spray, deodorants, and even hair growth and enhancing products. E.t.c

(2) apart from using oriflame products, you can become an oriflame consultant, when you become noticeably fresh and clean, im sure you friends will wanna use the products you use too, you can sell oriflame products to them and make 30% profit from each sale. Also you can recruit people that are interested in the sales of the products , and oriflame will pay you from your recruit sales too.

(3) enjoying life is a norm for oriflamers as you will be travelling to every part of the world for seminars and recieving incentives ranging from #15k to #150k to #150m even cars e.t.c..

Note: all oriflame products are organic based and very effective so you don't have to worry about chemicals damaging your skin, also you don't need a shop to start selling oriflame product, you dont have to stock products, it will be the easiest money you've ever made, trust me.

Great isn't it?

To make use of this opportunity, you can call or whatsapp me on my line
08125193014. Hope to hear from you soon.

Peace

Re: Look Good And Get Paid For It by Bizglobal: 12:32pm On May 08, 2018
Don't miss out on this great opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Sewing Lovers: Join Our Community / It's A Cut Life / Cartinr Elegant Designer Athletic Sneakers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.