Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. (4018 Views)

Skeleton Of Man Trapped In Lava During Mount Vesuvius Eruption In 79 A.D.(Pics) / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA / Barack Obama Paddling Shirtless On Hawaii Beach (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by armadeo(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2018
Dreamswayne:

billyonaire??

lol.

he has some interesting therories but the facts dont add up. i remember his thread after 0 years of reseearch that showed the pyramids were a transport system for an advanced race mining gold from the earth.
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by wisemen045(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2018
Dreamswayne:

billyonaire??

Exactly my thought!

He registered about a month after billyonaire deactivated.
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by obonujoker(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2018
Solstar:
Massive Explosives used by the Nephilims during their mining operations when giants occupied Earth were buried on many locations on Earth, Hawaii being one of those places. Now the explosives have reached their half-life cycle and are exploding underground.

The people need to move.

Nephilims kor.... Jebusites ni.... grin
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by AyamConfidence(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2018
Solstar:

Just giants mined the entire Earth's crust, mountains are actually rock heaps, some of those rock heaps they hid these massive explosives and once in a while at certain pressure build up the stuff begins to explode and the intense heat melts the rocks into molten magma that pours out unto the surface. These information are kept secret, and schools are thought the wrong science, cos some people do not want the populace to know the True history of Earth and what this place is. That is why a lot of people do not know the meaning of life and the purpose of life as well as their mission. It is a cryptic matrix which I have decoded.

I personally have to stop talking about it.
yeah you have to

No offense but it's not good no infect others with this strange and folktale like idea

Our people say "na advice wey person give himself na im be real advice...they no dey tell person"
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 08, 2018
AyamConfidence:
yeah you have to

No offense but it's not good no infect others with this strange and folktale like idea

Our people say "na advice wey person give himself na im be real advice...they no dey tell person"

I could not read all that you type, cos I am not used to broken grammar. Please can you re-phraise in English Language ?
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by AyamConfidence(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2018
Solstar:

I could not read all that you type, cos I am not used to broken grammar. Please can you re-phraise in English Language ?
don't worry....you'll get used to it
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by obonujoker(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2018
AyamConfidence:
yeah you have to

Lol... the guy say na nephilim, I don laff tire for here.... grin
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by freeDR(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2018
Solstar:
Massive Explosives used by the Nephilims during their mining operations when giants occupied Earth were buried on many locations on Earth, Hawaii being one of those places. Now the explosives have reached their half-life cycle and are exploding underground.

The people need to move.
Stop spewing trash. Go and get some education.
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by jaymichael(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2018
Solstar:

The people need to move.
Billyonaire aka Solstar. I just know you can't stay away for long. How things?

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Nobody: 6:53am On May 10, 2018
Dreamswayne:

billyonaire??
chaii na person name u call without salutations, The Great Pyramids Builder from the seven skies grin
Dreamswayne:

billyonaire??
chaii na person name u call without salutations, The Great Pyramids Builder from the seven skies
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Kyllahmc(m): 7:05am On May 10, 2018
Solstar:

The people need to move.
Lmaoo Dude please stop watching Science fiction movies.
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by shogotermies(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2018
Solstar:

The people need to move.

you right bro, but not everyone understands..
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Nobody: 8:36am On May 10, 2018
shogotermies:

you right bro, but not everyone understands..
We shouldnt expect them to know. They dont read, cos they are busy hunting for food and 'likes' on social media grin

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by shogotermies(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2018
Solstar:
We shouldnt expect them to know. They dont read, cos they are busy hunting for food and 'likes' on social media grin

lol... someone of them will tell u there was no ape. am not an animal.. Jesus, Nigerians tire me..
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by debayun(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2018
Solstar:

The people need to move.

This one has pass Yagba left he is now in the inner sanctum
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Trenton: 12:00pm On May 11, 2018
Solstar:

Just giants mined the entire Earth's crust, mountains are actually rock heaps, some of those rock heaps they hid these massive explosives and once in a while at certain pressure build up the stuff begins to explode and the intense heat melts the rocks into molten magma that pours out unto the surface. These information are kept secret, and schools are thought the wrong science, cos some people do not want the populace to know the True history of Earth and what this place is. That is why a lot of people do not know the meaning of life and the purpose of life as well as their mission. It is a cryptic matrix which I have decoded.

hello solstar i'd love to know more about ur claims.
im really interested
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 11, 2018
Trenton:

hello solstar i'd love to know more about ur claims.
im really interested

Actually, it is not a claim. It is nothing short of the Truth. I really dont want to startle people's reality, but why not do a simple google search and may be a couple of youtube videos, and decide for yourself, because no matter what I tell you, it will sound like religion. I am opportuned to have time and limitless data to read, so I tend to get shocked to my marrow when a level of truth opens up. So, I really dont think everyone is ready for it, but I encourage people to do a little research on my assertions so next time I drop a hint, it must be known that I have no time to speculate. if I am not sure, I will say I am not sure. But this is a fact, we live in a place we have no idea what it is and we are fed with the wrong science for reasons very well known to me. Which I refuse to air, for the fear of being hunted. I am not a sheep.

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by EphraimBoat: 5:01pm On May 11, 2018
Solstar:

This dude mehhhhn. Funny as hell. So the mountains we see now are actually rock heaps, cool. So can you now point to the actual mountains that existed? I know you will come out to say dinosaurs were the giant's chicken and livestock.
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by EphraimBoat: 5:07pm On May 11, 2018
Solstar:

Your claim is based basically on imagination. Well, it is one of those things everyone is entitled to.

You said it yourself, you have enough time and data. The idle mind is a breeding ground for several vices.

Bro, while you see what you see, I won't dissuade you. Just Try to limit your claims or restrict their applications purely for bedtime stories alone.

Thank you

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by DemonHunTER: 6:23pm On May 11, 2018
Solstar:

Actually, it is not a claim. It is nothing short of the Truth. I really dont want to startle people's reality, but why not do a simple google search and may be a couple of youtube videos, and decide for yourself, because no matter what I tell you, it will sound like religion. I am opportuned to have time and limitless data to read, so I tend to get shocked to my marrow when a level of truth opens up. So, I really dont think everyone is ready for it, but I encourage people to do a little research on my assertions so next time I drop a hint, it must be known that I have no time to speculate. if I am not sure, I will say I am not sure. But this is a fact, we live in a place we have no idea what it is and we are fed with the wrong science for reasons very well known to me. Which I refuse to air, for the fear of being hunted. I am not a sheep.

Hello! I'm really interested in this.

How can I know more or is there some sort of book I can read to understand more about it?
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 11, 2018
DemonHunTER:

Hello! I'm really interested in this.

How can I know more or is there some sort of book I can read to understand more about it?
You have all that you need. Just go to google and search for research materials, and do not believe anything there just read and watch videos on the subjects and at a point your neurons functionality will be enhanced and the frequency of the neuro-transmission will re-configure the DNA codones, leading to greater ability to connect to all the faculties of the mind, leading you to access information from aether. You will begin to perceive the Truth and go online to confirm the real truth using research materials.

There is no substitute to learning, if you do not research, you will worship those who research and know, whether Human, Spiritual Masters or Gods. The Human is a potential of all that there, the difference is the level of understanding aka Conscious awareness.
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 11, 2018
EphraimBoat:

Your claim is based basically on imagination. Well, it is one of those things everyone is entitled to.

You said it yourself, you have enough time and data. The idle mind is a breeding ground for several vices.

Bro, while you see what you see, I won't dissuade you. Just Try to limit your claims or restrict their applications purely for bedtime stories alone.

Thank you

It is improper for you to stifle my freedom of speech, even though you have yours.

Be nice

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 11, 2018
EphraimBoat:

This dude mehhhhn. Funny as hell. So the mountains we see now are actually rock heaps, cool. So can you now point to the actual mountains that existed? I know you will come out to say dinosaurs were the giant's chicken and livestock.

I think you need to log off and get some home training on freedom of speech.
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by otunbadan(m): 1:21am On May 12, 2018
Solstar:

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by otunbadan(m): 1:23am On May 12, 2018
Solstar:

this guy smoked Cameroonian LOuD...he thinks he is sounding so intelligent

Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by DemonHunTER: 9:15am On May 12, 2018
Solstar:
You have all that you need. Just go to google and search for research materials, and do not believe anything there just read and watch videos on the subjects and at a point your neurons functionality will be enhanced and the frequency of the neuro-transmission will re-configure the DNA codones, leading to greater ability to connect to all the faculties of the mind, leading you to access information from aether. You will begin to perceive the Truth and go online to confirm the real truth using research materials.

There is no substitute to learning, if you do not research, you will worship those who research and know, whether Human, Spiritual Masters or Gods. The Human is a potential of all that there, the difference is the level of understanding aka Conscious awareness.

This is great!

I appreciate.
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by UcheIgboanugo: 9:31pm On May 20, 2018
Slikbae:
Jesus Christ
cheesy grin
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by uckennety(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2018
Solstar:

The people need to move.

Tell me.more
Re: Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. by Bayyajidda(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2021
EphraimBoat:

A lot of you are ignorant, yet you go around arguing or making jest of what you don't know.

Yellow Card Centres In Ibadan Search / Top Urgent Travelers Cheque / List Of Current Functioning Post Office Addresses In Abuja-2018

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56