Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Mercy of God - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mercy of God (1231 Views)

Only Matured Ladies. / Sugar Mummies Or Sugar Girls Wanted In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy of God by raphrinco: 10:43am On May 21, 2010
Mercy of God never ends after all we have done he still loves us let's run to Jesus his Mercy,Love and Grace saves he is our bone marrow...Thank you Jesus Christ shocked cheesy wink smiley
Re: Mercy of God by Anthopadre: 1:12pm On May 21, 2010
Am also in nid of a lady within d ages of 30 to 45 dat wil take gud care of me.Reach me on 08136616323 or obinnaazodo@gmail.Com
Re: Mercy of God by TewMuch: 1:21pm On May 21, 2010
You are men for a reason, men are supposed to cultivate the habit of hardwork.If u turn urself to petting animals like dog and cat, how will you take care of ur family in future? What will you teach ur sons?Have you no pride as a man?

(1) (Reply)

I / Looking 4 A Girl-woman To Marry / Alumni Of Rimi College Kaduna? Let's Meet You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.