Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Seun, What Ur Site Server Language - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seun, What Ur Site Server Language (1101 Views)

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature / Seun What Is This??? ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, What Ur Site Server Language by segebee(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2007
seun, i wanted to ask what server scripting language you used

i was hoping to see .php extensions on your pages, same with yahoo
what happened? did u link or what?
Re: Seun, What Ur Site Server Language by Seun(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2007
Re: Seun, What Ur Site Server Language by sbucareer(f): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2007

Also read this and apache
Re: Seun, What Ur Site Server Language by niyyie(m): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2007
Server scripting language used is PHP, but the PHP extension can be hidden, using "URL rewriting", on an Apache web hosting server.
Re: Seun, What Ur Site Server Language by RuuDie(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2007
@ Seun, Niyyie or anybody who can answer

how is that u allow "unlogged in" users access some of the pages on NL & then redirect 'em 2 a login page when they try to post? can i do this with Dreamweaver / ASP?
Re: Seun, What Ur Site Server Language by niyyie(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2007
RuuDie:

@ Seun, Niyyie or anybody who can answer

how is that u allow "unlogged in" users access some of the pages on Nairaland & then redirect 'em 2 a login page when they try to post? can i do this with Dreamweaver / ASP?

wink You can do the same thing in Dreamweaver. Go through the help files. However, I use PHP and don't use ASP at all. So, I can't help there.
Re: Seun, What Ur Site Server Language by ojchris(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2007
@subcareer and Seun

Tanx for letting us know things u know. Though I have little know. of PHp, I've having this puzzle on mind since the days of yahoo and to now know the secreat if sweetr. thanks brodas.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Website? / , / Webmasters Quiz :: How To Fix Apache Redirection Bugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.