Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,361 members, 7,839,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Reason Why YBNL Nation Did Not Receive Any Accolade In This Year Headies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reason Why YBNL Nation Did Not Receive Any Accolade In This Year Headies (484 Views)

Destiny Etiko On Set To Challenge Fireboy To Win Next Year Headies Award / Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money / Check Out What Each Housemates Wore To The Biggest Event Of The Year, 'headies', (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why YBNL Nation Did Not Receive Any Accolade In This Year Headies by AshCoded(m): 11:55pm On May 07, 2018
This is the reason YBNL Nation did not receive any accolade in this year headies...
If you look back in 2015 headies award where lil-kesh and reekado banks were nominated as next rated which was won by reekado banks and YBNL came up on stage took the award and olamide displayed a lunatic behavior which he ended his words with iyalaya anybody and since then olamide have been talking about awards saying award or no award I don't care if I need 20 of it I will pay somebody to customize it for me so all this things is put on consideration. but to be sincere the people that won it is the people that deserve it.

(1) (Reply)

11 Ways To Fake Your Way To Guru Status! / Nigerian Actress Was Attacked By Her Fan When She Makes Joke About Attending Pri / Someone Said The Royal Wedding Has Made Banky W And Adesua’s Wedding Be Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.