Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,772 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Bbnaija: I Don’t Think My Relationship With Alex Will Work For Now – Tobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Don’t Think My Relationship With Alex Will Work For Now – Tobi (308 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / I Don’t Think I Need Marriage – Jaywon / Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Don’t Think My Relationship With Alex Will Work For Now – Tobi by ecothans: 7:07am On May 08, 2018
In an interview on Tobi with BBN host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Channels TV’s Rubbin’ Minds. Tobi said that his relationship with Alex is likely not to work at the moment.

According to him, there is a lot of pressure from fans for them to start a relationship but it is not vital for him for now.

He, further, said that he is not disputing the fact that he likes her and would be there for her as a friend.

Tobi in his words, said that “People have put pressure on Tolex, we are friends, the photo shoot of us was from pressure. Yea, we like each other but in the outside world, it is a...read more at...http://4betanaija.com.ng/2018/05/08/bbnaija-i-dont-think-my-relationshipwith-alex-will-work-for-now-tobi/

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze’s Baby Mama Appears In Court, Daddy Freeze Absent Again / May Negativity Run Away From You'' Bbnaija Ex-housemate, Alex Tells Her Love Int / The Moment Wizkid Arrived Ghana For “ghana Meets Naija 2018 Event” (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.