Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Singing His Glory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Singing His Glory (225 Views)

Does God Share His Glory? / T. B Joshua At 55: The Story Behind His Glory Revealed / Your Story, His Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singing His Glory by jonatoye(m): 7:24am On May 08, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Singing His Glory

WORD FOR TODAY
A man will remain silent until His glory speaks. The fulfillment of your destiny depends absolutely on the manifestation of your glory!!!
Scriptural Reference
" To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever." (Psalm 30:12 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The people of this life don't get attracted to failure, sorrow and terrible situation of life. These bad situations is enough to place a man in obscurity. People will seek to see your glory before they come to you. They will only come to the brightness of your glory and not even your talent, money or earthly possessions.

Never allow the situation of this life to keep you from praising God and speaking of His faithfulness. Sometimes, even the pleasure of this life hinders us from manifesting His Glory because they tend to take us away from the place of our consecration. Turning aside to see this great sight (what the Lord is doing at this point in time) like Moses did when he had an encounter is becoming very difficult.

Your Glory is not the affluence that is around you but the measure of the attributes of God that can be seen in you. Since God is your creator He remains the glory and the lifter of your head. Now is the time of your manifestation, Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Be my helper, to the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Your glory manifests whenever you choose not to be silent but to sing of His praise and faithfulness!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Graceful Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

6 Real Life Situations And Biblical Proofs For Christians by Dr Tunde Ariyibi / Christian Leaders Divide Over President Buhari's #40m Gift / God: The Culprit Or Victim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.