Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Arise Ohh Compatriots - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Arise Ohh Compatriots (279 Views)

BREAKING All Arise TV Servers Are Shutdown. / 2baba Ft Rema, Yemi Alade, Cobhams Asuquo - Arise O Compatriots / Breaking News: Senator Ayo Arise Kidnapped By Armed Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arise Ohh Compatriots by charlie24(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2018
As the National anthem was sung.. My head was raised,.. Towards the green and white. My hands were placed like glued on my chest. Our voice... Oh our voice rose together in cherish and love for a country. A country i could had died for. I had dreams, big dreams. Of a better tomorrow. Of a better today. Where peace and unity could reign. But that was 15years ago. When i believed we were leaders of tomorrow. Believed that in whatever you dreamed of you become. But. My country, My leaders... Strip you of any such hope. And dashes it to the floor. We cry and turn to the popes, bishops and pastors in search of hope. They in turn rob us and give us false hope. Am tired. You are tired. Its time we take the mantle. Its time to arise oh my compatriots. Its time my fellow Nigerians. # future # #pvc#is a most#�
Re: Arise Ohh Compatriots by whitebeard(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2018
We the people...!!

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Discipline / The Best Way To Make It In 2018 / Who Signed The 1914 Amalgamation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.