Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

See The Big Earthworm I Killed Today - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Big Earthworm I Killed Today (673 Views)

(graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm / I Killed The Big Rat (okete) Eating Our Cocoa pods / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Earthworm I Killed Today by Bigboy289(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2018
As rain was falling and i want to enter ,i saw this big thing.I thought it was a snake only for me to move closer to & it was an earthworm.I poured salt on it & it died.But i 've not seen this type of earthworm in nigeria.

1 Share

Re: See The Big Earthworm I Killed Today by youngest85(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2018
Pepper soup she haff come
Re: See The Big Earthworm I Killed Today by Nobody: 10:26am On May 08, 2018
Why kill it?.

Show respect to animal.life

Don't be a beast do not kill for the sake of it or one day a wild goat will see you and immediately think "dinner time"

Dimwit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Big Earthworm I Killed Today by IamPlato(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2018
youngest85:
Pepper soup she haff come
shocked
He Said Worm o not Snake...
Re: See The Big Earthworm I Killed Today by IamPlato(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2018
Lakeside79:
Why kill it?.

Show respect to animal.life

Don't be a beast do not kill for the sake of it or one day a wild goat will see you and immediately think "dinner time"

Dimwit

But Its Just Worm Na
Re: See The Big Earthworm I Killed Today by Nobody: 11:44am On May 08, 2018
IamPlato:

But Its Just Worm Na

All.thimgs bright and.beautiful all.creatures great and small and things wise and wonderful the Lord God made them.all

Respect all.life bro great or small

I rest my noodles

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Price!! Big And Medium Sized Egg For Sale. / The Plantain City Project Ogun State ( Story So Far........... / Layers, Noiler And Broilers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.