Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,247 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Letter Of Introduction And Request For Information (questionnaire) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letter Of Introduction And Request For Information (questionnaire) (415 Views)

DSS Shuts Abuja School, Sacks 140 Teachers Over Request For Better Welfare / How To Write Good Letter Of Attestation ( See Samples) / I Have A Question And Request For BRILLIANT Teachers, Graduates And Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Introduction And Request For Information (questionnaire) by Matoni: 10:07am On May 08, 2018
I am a postgraduate student of the University of Lagos, carrying out a research work on "Social Media as an Effective Tool for Building Brand Loyalty: A Study of First Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, and Union Bank" The research study is carried out in partial fulfillment of the award of M.Sc Marketing degree.

Could you kindly complete the questionnaire in the link https://eSurv.org?u=Bank123 as honestly as you can? All information supplied will be treated with utmost confidentiality and used solely for academic purposes.

I assure you it won't take much of your time and if you are not chanced now, please put it in mind and help me complete the questionnaire later.

Here is the link again: https://eSurv.org?u=Bank123

Yours Faithfully.
Re: Letter Of Introduction And Request For Information (questionnaire) by Matoni: 8:11pm On May 08, 2018
Thanks to the three people that have responded so far.

@lalasticlala @seun please help me get more people to see this.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Love You Baby / Why Nigeria Needs Educational Consultancy / Facebook Is Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.