Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. (937 Views)

MTM And Airtel Are On It Again / Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! / Airtel Are Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. by Nobody: 10:18am On May 08, 2018
It has come to this stage where customer agents will turn a blind eye and behave as if you cant do anything while giving you false reply.

I changed location and it came out that mtn and Etisalat services are bad where i reside. So I picked up my airtel line and loaded 1500 on it. My plan was to subscribe for their 2.5gb+1gb bundle of a month. When i tried activating it, it kept p returning back with "service temporarily unavailable" message. I proceeded and called thier customer care line, the guy on the other end told me he doesn't have the proper equipment to sub for me on his end but he would direct my calls to where i would be assisted then i futher added he check my line and unsubscribe whatever plan i might be involved in; He said he would do so that so he hanged up.

After waiting 30 minutes nothing happened i subscribe for their plan of 500 for 1.gb a week. After few minutes even without browsing, i kept receiving messages, your so so service is activated and so so amount has been deducted from your account. This madness continued, since it was Sunday, i couldn't do anything. The next day which is Monday i called their customer care line explaining why am getting unnecessary deduction from my account, He explained it was due to pop advert i was clicking. I tried explaining to him there wasnt any pop advert on my phone and by the way i only make do of nairaland.com, twitter and WhatsApp and those social medium are not known for pop advertising. He insisted and said He has Deactivated those services.

Then finally this morning, checking my WiFi router message box, i found out they kept on deducting money till it got to 500. Called their customer agent, even while explaining, i was shut off. Called back and the lady on the end still told me she has Deactivated those services and my money cant be refunded.

I said ok if they think they can take away my money without any justifying groud, i will make a post of this, and if nothing comes out of it, God knows both my regular night plans and sub i will desist from them and break both of my sims.

I recorded two of those calls and this is the activation messages below.

Re: Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. by IamPlato(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2018
smiley

Airtel are Not The Only Thief.

MTN is Kidnapper... I Remember MTN kidnapped 200naira from My Phone... I Called And They Said Sorry...

Airtel network Is Worse Than Worst... I Used Their Network And I Almost Cry
Re: Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. by Nobody: 10:47am On May 08, 2018
Even tight now the removed another 70 naira
Re: Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. by Oyeleye101(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
It has come to this stage where customer agents will turn a blind eye and behave as if you cant do anything while giving you false reply.

I changed location and it came out that mtn and Etisalat services are bad where i reside. So I picked up my airtel line and loaded 1500 on it. My plan was to subscribe for their 2.5gb+1gb bundle of a month. When i tried activating it, it kept p returning back with "service temporarily unavailable" message. I proceeded and called thier customer care line, the guy on the other end told me he doesn't have the proper equipment to sub for me on his end but he would direct my calls to where i would be assisted then i futher added he check my line and unsubscribe whatever plan i might be involved in; He said he would do so that so he hanged up.

After waiting 30 minutes nothing happened i subscribe for their plan of 500 for 1.gb a week. After few minutes even without browsing, i kept receiving messages, your so so service is activated and so so amount has been deducted from your account. This madness continued, since it was Sunday, i couldn't do anything. The next day which is Monday i called their customer care line explaining why am getting unnecessary deduction from my account, He explained it was due to pop advert i was clicking. I tried explaining to him there wasnt any pop advert on my phone and by the way i only make do of nairaland.com, twitter and WhatsApp and those social medium are not known for pop advertising. He insisted and said He has Deactivated those services.

Then finally this morning, checking my WiFi router message box, i found out they kept on deducting money till it got to 500. Called their customer agent, even while explaining, i was shut off. Called back and the lady on the end still told me she has Deactivated those services and my money cant be refunded.

I said ok if they think they can take away my money without any justifying groud, i will make a post of this, and if nothing comes out of it, God knows both my regular night plans and sub i will desist from them and break both of my sims.

I recorded two of those calls and this is the activation messages below.

If Etisalt is good in your area, please port to them.. They are the best I swear.. I recharged my Etisalt Sim because u wanted to subscribe. Immediately I recharged, Etisalt service sapped the money. I was already annoyed, so I gave dem a call and explained everything to them.. Before 2 hrs,, dey refunded me my money.
Re: Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. by Nobody: 11:21am On May 08, 2018
Oyeleye101:

If Etisalt is good in your area, please port to them.. They are the best I swear.. I recharged my Etisalt Sim because u wanted to subscribe. Immediately I recharged, Etisalt service sapped the money. I was already annoyed, so I gave dem a call and explained everything to them.. Before 2 hrs,, dey refunded me my money.
h
I
explained it in my post, Etisalat is bad here and not only you, i had same case with them years ago, after apologies they refunded my money.

But this ones think they are wise.... Let today pass and nothing is done , the money is 500, just used the rest to sub for another 1 week i dont really need cos from the time i posted this and now they already deducted 80 naira..

But i promise them they would loose morethan 500 customers
Re: Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. by ryfoz(m): 3:21am On May 10, 2018
Bros you are not the only one o, I just noticed airtel just started this rubbish on my line too N100 has been deducted so far by 902 services.

Those foolish Customer care are telling me it's pop up...

I swear they are either going to pay, refund my money or stop this rubbish before this "shituation" gets out of hand between me and them.

I am impatiently waiting for day to break...

Re: Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 13, 2018
ryfoz:
Bros you are not the only one o, I just noticed airtel just started this rubbish on my line too N100 has been deducted so far by 902 services.

Those foolish Customer care are telling me it's pop up...

I swear they are either going to pay, refund my money or stop this rubbish before this "shituation" gets out of hand between me and them.

I am impatiently waiting for day to break...

Bro we are having same problem.. The ish is not cancelling even when u Try to. Both of my sims are having same problem.

Just subscribed glo... Cant be wasting my money for that useless network.. I will storm thier twitter page soon
Re: Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. by ryfoz(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

Bro we are having same problem.. The ish is not cancelling even when u Try to. Both of my sims are having same problem.

Just subscribed glo... Cant be wasting my money for that useless network.. I will storm thier twitter page soon

You are very CORRECT ✔

Me I plan on calling as many agents available, then to their WhatsApp numbers then to their main office in my area.
Re: Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. by HeyCorleone(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2018
Airtel is just a criminal network.

The wost thing is their lackadaisical customer care approach. God knows if I see any of them in reality I'd slap them to Middle of last year.

But my God is alive. Airtel won't escape with this their incessant thiefery plus bad network. What happened to Starcomms and Multulinks would be childsplay.
Re: Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. by Toluene7: 4:12pm On May 16, 2018
Guy, just go to their twitter handle @airtel_care tell them the issue and drop your number, they will respond to you sharp sharp. I had a similar issue and they stopped it.
Re: Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. by Ejiphill09(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2018
Just call NCC with this Number and thank me later 622
Re: Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. by ryfoz(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2018
Ejiphill09:
Just call NCC with this Number and thank me later 622

Toll free?
Re: Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. by Ejiphill09(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2018
ryfoz:

Toll free?
Yes.
Re: Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. by ryfoz(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2018
Ejiphill09:

Yes.

Nice

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My NTEL Network Offline For Over 18hours Now / 9mobile- Get 25mb And N100 Airtime For N100 & 2.5GB & N1000 Airtime For N1000 / How Infinix Zero 6 Can Become The Ultimate Infinix Flagship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.