Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

How To Change Samsung Phones IMEI For Free Without Octopus Box - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Change Samsung Phones IMEI For Free Without Octopus Box (411 Views)

Pictures Of Iced Octopus or squid In A Supposed Ice Fish Carton. / How To Make $1000+ Free, Without Spending Money Out Of Your Pocket / 8 Reasons Why It's So Hard To Change Your Behavior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Samsung Phones IMEI For Free Without Octopus Box by Sarkzy405: 10:53am On May 08, 2018
After hearing so much cry from so many Samsung users i decided to go on a very big research and help my fellow Samsung users out by bringing to them simplest way or Steps to follow in other to change the IMEI of their stubborn Samsungs device without using Odin, Chimera tools, Octopus box,This particular method will take you guys a long way because it will save a lot of things for you like time and Money because you will help yourself out with this method without seeking the help of any technician around or spending Money trying to access the tools in other to solve your problems.

With this few steps am about to give you guys now i hope non of you will have no point buying MTK phones instead of Samsung Galaxy device giving up amazing features this particular product normally comes with in other to enjoy the goddies of IME tweaking

Before i go on an continue with this post,i will try and issue a warning to my dear readers and it goes like this:This particular service ie changing of IMEI don't work in some countries so you guys should not hold me responsible of any damage you cause with this or what this particular Steps will do on your phones if your country don't allow change of IMEI.

Steps To Follow While Changing your Samsung Device IMEI Without Using Octopus Box
Click for=http://www.techjbc.com/2017/07/how-to-change-samsung-phones-imei-for.html[url]..[/url] more details
Re: How To Change Samsung Phones IMEI For Free Without Octopus Box by Nobody: 10:57am On May 08, 2018
Can this work with so that are Knox blacklisted ?

I have like 17 pieces from the states with me here

(1) (Reply)

2018 .ng Awards: Dailybells Nominated As Best Online Media Website Of The Year / Wizkid Blast His Management Company / Aviation Club On Nairaland: Free Membership, Join Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.