Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Sabisale Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sabisale Recruitment (775 Views)

SABISALE JOB RECRUITMENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sabisale Recruitment by Gariki: 12:00pm On May 08, 2018
The biggest online customer to Customers platform is set to lunch very soon.

Because we were born and brought up from the street we decided to work directly with our own people.
Based on love of the street Nairaland is been a source of blessing for nigeria give many information,indirect and direct job, we decided to use the same avenue for the recruitment to the temporary offline marketers, which we may retain the hardworking ones as the journey progresses.

This is just a groundbreaking recruitment, the management incharge of the whole recruitment will be coming with all the requirements but I believe that will be for permanent ones, don’t forget that I said we might retain the some people from this one.
The temporary salary start from #20k per week to 80000 per week,please note terms and conditions apply.
If you wish to know more sign up with the manager on his Whatsapp 08163840207 only Whatsapp I repeat Whatsapp only
You must download sabisale App on Google playstore or Apple Store and register with your Facebook within the app because that’s what the manager will use to verify you
Good luck even though we don’t believe in luck
Lalasica help some career !
Source https://sabisale.com

Re: Sabisale Recruitment by Gariki: 2:28pm On May 08, 2018
Drop your mail please I got infor from my college that he will be responding to emails with the link of Whatsapp group

1 Like

Re: Sabisale Recruitment by Gariki: 9:20am On May 09, 2018
Please do follow this link to join Whatsapp
https:///Kpn9Mg4mvTU9T3ySLaREQt
Re: Sabisale Recruitment by Luckiotutu: 9:51am On May 09, 2018
Do you have a test coming soon or anticipating one? Okay, we will be helping out with test material.

Package will contain
-Dragnet verbal test, Numerical test, Abstract test.
-Gmat complete materials
-TOEFL material
-GRE material
-WORKFORCE material
-Shell company test material
-SHL(Stanbic ibtc bank) material
-Access bank and FIRS test material.

It will be giving out on a cheap price of 1000naira.

You can drop your email and it will be forwarded to you or reach us on 0.9.0.8.4.2.6.9.8.3.1 (whatsapp/calls).
Re: Sabisale Recruitment by MCastle: 6:46am On Sep 15, 2018
Z

(1) (Reply)

Rumors About FRSC Recruitment / Rok Studios Vacancy / Audit Trainee For 2month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.