Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,982 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

2 Chainz Proposed To Kesha Ward At The Met Gala, And She Said Yes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Chainz Proposed To Kesha Ward At The Met Gala, And She Said Yes (494 Views)

I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) / Zip. Download 2 Chainz Pretty Girls Like Trap Music / Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Chainz Proposed To Kesha Ward At The Met Gala, And She Said Yes by Itzpetersv: 1:03pm On May 08, 2018
The Atlanta rapper popped the question to his date Kesha Ward on the steps of the Met Gala carpet.
The Met Gala carpet featured heavenly bodies and one big proposal with a ring from 2 Chainz.

The Atlanta rapper got down on one knee on the steps of the Met Gala carpet and popped the question to Kesha Ward. 2 Chainz told her: “I want to marry you and be with you forever.”

Thankfully, she said yes to the proposal, admiring the massive rock on her finger from her man.

Re: 2 Chainz Proposed To Kesha Ward At The Met Gala, And She Said Yes by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 08, 2018
2 chains, while you marry this one, Could you please introduce me to that girl that kissed and served you meal on your Duffle bag boy video. she's so hot and pretty.

(1) (Reply)

Trouble For SARS Who Collected Money At Check Point / Tributes For Nollywood Actress, Aisha Abimbola / Okorocha Fumes As Imo Apc Elects New Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.