Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live (10752 Views)

R E S U L T Guiness International Champions Cup: Chelsea Vs Inter Milan 2-0 / AC Milan Vs Inter Milan (0 - 1) On Sun 15th January 2012 / UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by HNIC(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

Kindly provide the ball possession stats of last season's final. . . .
Pegged back n chased the ball throughout? Are you a gorilla?
Which match did you watch?

Too easy for Barcelona? Says who?
It was too easy for Barcelona and the scoreline was 2-0.
Lemme tell you what was easy for Barcelona. . . . . . .Barca 4-0 Arsenal(march 2010).
Barca 4-0 Arsenal?
Which match was that?
I guess that proves there is no point arguing with you.
Wearing rose tinted glasses as usual
~Sauron~:

Stop lying. . . . .They did not.
Germany had em in their pockets throughout. . . .
The game didn't open up until the 2nd half.

Please, go and watch the game again.
Kahn saved Germany all through.
Watch the 1st half again
~Sauron~:

Which two shots on goal did Henry cop?
This boy sabi lie o. . . . .Henry had 2 chances. . . . .They weren't shots on goal!!!
Wenger set his team to play 4-5-1 even though he had 5 strikers fit for the final. . . . .He was royally NEGATIVE.
This is getting ridiculous.
Henry had 2 chances and they weren't shots on goal.
Pray, what were they?
Shots into row Z
They were attempts which Valdes had to make quality saves
Who were the 5 strikers fit to play
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 22, 2010
Congratulations to Inter.

Eto'o would be smiling too. Back-to-back Champions league medals.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by nateevs(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2010
Now everyone thinks Jose is TSO. .
Years ago they said he was arrogant. . .
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 22, 2010
Match don end HNIC and Sauron still dey argue. Until we pack chair and off light, dem go still dey argue
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by mufasa(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2010
[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idLG6jh23yE[/flash]
arkinses:

Match don end HNIC and Sauron still dey argue. Until we pack chair and off light, dem go still dey argue
Or until next season's final
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by nateevs(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2010
ITV are showing nothing else . . Only JM.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Obinoscopy(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2010
arkinses:

News Just In: DAYOKANU HAS GIVEN UP THE GHOST!  sad

Please there are some things that we don't joke with. Why shld u post this king of thing. For once I taught it was true that Dayokanu is dead! We all know Dayokanu is a Bayern Fan but we shldn't use some words when cracking jokes.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by FBS: 9:53pm On May 22, 2010
Jose.  . .Jose. . .Jose! What a man.
He just loves to make history.

Bayern M 0 - Inter 2!

The student (JM) just beat his teacher(LvG).

Inter the best team in Europe this season.

He could have won this trophy for Chelsea.  cheesy
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by rasputinn(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2010
Diego Milito;THE BEST,THE MOST CLINICAL striker on the face of the earth presently,adieu in South Africa,oh super eagles
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 22, 2010
Obinoscopy:

Please there are some things that we don't joke with. Why shld u post this king of thing. For once I taught it was true that Dayokanu is dead! We all know Dayokanu is a Bayern Fan but we shldn't use some words when cracking jokes.
apologies
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by rasputinn(m): 9:55pm On May 22, 2010
Congratulations Jose,you truly are the Special One.talking the talk and walking the walk
Congratulations Inter
Congratulations Milito
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by nateevs(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2010
FBS:

He could have won this trophy for Chelsea.  cheesy

He may not have. . .
Although there's so much history to back up the assertion that "eventually he would have". .
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by HNIC(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2010
Inter are Kings of Europe
Thoroughly deserved
They beat Chelsea and Barca on the way to the finals.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by rasputinn(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2010
Who will stop Giego Milito for the Super Eagles?and Yobo was there running his own-goalish mouth about how to stop Messi,forget about Messi,Milito will bury y'all,no matter how DETAAARMEEEN Kanu Nwankwo might be
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by agabaI23(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2010
In your face Abramovich! Jose thank youuuuuuuuu!

Where is dayokanu by the way?
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by davidif: 9:59pm On May 22, 2010
[size=18pt]FORZA INTERNAZIONALE!!![/size]
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by bandely(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2010
I said it already. Congrats to Inter.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by rasputinn(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2010
Obinoscopy:

O boy bone that levels abeg,let Dayo come out if he's still alive
Besides,I think we all know what arkinses meant
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by triistar86: 10:06pm On May 22, 2010
Obinoscopy:

Dude take it easy on yourself and life, we all know what Arkinses meant when he said that. . . . wink
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by busybody20: 10:09pm On May 22, 2010
Dayokanu says he will be here in 5mins, hes still wiping his tears off  cry   cry
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by rasputinn(m): 10:10pm On May 22, 2010
Inter defended with mechanical precision
Their counter attack was with lightening speed and yet very sublime
Inter was the more effective side(never mind the useless 70% possesion by Bayern,most of the time they had the ball they were wondering what to do with it),they tried though

This Inter team will defeat ANY CLUBSIDE on the face of the earth presently
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by denzel2009: 10:11pm On May 22, 2010
nateevs:

He may not have. . .
Although there's so much history to back up the assertion that "eventually he would have". .

He would have sealed the chance Avram Grant had.

Is JM a fluke? I dont think so. All hail the master tactician!
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by hollandis(f): 10:12pm On May 22, 2010
cant believe yakubu will be representing 9ja when milito will be there for argentina
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by mykali(m): 10:15pm On May 22, 2010
Chei . . .Dayo P.C don crash?
Where is he naw?

He talked so much prior the match even Mourinho was getting shivers down his spine . . .lol

Forza INtERRRRRRR!!!
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 22, 2010
Angel Milito.

hope he comes to chelsea or follow mourinho to madrid.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_1NMuuhFQuSA/S_hI-hc7trI/AAAAAAAAAA4/DGG9-9HGXjQ/s1600/milito-top.jpg[/img]
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On May 22, 2010
The ruler is back.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemme read the comments here first before I post
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by rasputinn(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2010
Where is Jose's next stop,all bets appear to be on Madrid
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Sauron1: 10:27pm On May 22, 2010
HNIC:

Barca 4-0 Arsenal?
Which match was that?
I guess that proves there is no point arguing with you.
Wearing rose tinted glasses as usual

What's the difference between 4-0 and 4-1?
Sodomy is sodomy as long as your arses are penetrated.

Please, go and watch the game again.
Kahn saved Germany all through.
Watch the 1st half againThis is getting ridiculous.

Na lie. . . . .First half was cagey.
Ronaldo and Rivaldo had stinkers in the first half.
It wasn't until the 2nd half they really came into the game.

Henry had 2 chances and they weren't shots on goal.
Pray, what were they?
Shots into row Z
They were attempts which Valdes had to make quality saves
Who were the 5 strikers fit to play

Henry had 2 chances. . . .One was blocked and the other was a feeble attempt at stabbing the ball. . . .which wouldn't count as a shot on goal.
Arsenal had Henry, Bergkamp, Van Persie, Reyes and Walcott and Wenger still decided to go 4-5-1 and u had the guts to preach about negative football.
You are a disgrace!!!!
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by dayokanu(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2010
I am so loving this, This is a such a beautiful thing!!!!, like numerous posters have been asking

Where is Dayokanu?

I dey hear o.

I watched the match in a bar and I hardly post during matches.

Well we came we saw, we lost.

Better luck next time.

If anyone wants to yab Bayern, kindly state your club and post pictures of the Champions league trophy you have even if it was taken with a pinhole camera in black and white
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by rasputinn(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2010
Like I said,ADIEU super eagles
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by mufasa(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2010
dayokanu:

The ruler is back.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemme read the comments here first before I post

Guy where you lost go? Enuff don happen since oo/ First you was a plonker, then you gave up the G.host,then you were @ a psych ward in Yaba. So much for you. Anyways your Bayern can hold their heads high. They huffed and puffed but they just couldnt blow Mou away.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by MrTA(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2010
Congrats to Inter and the fantastic Jose. Respect to that man.

Milito with 2 very good goals. Although Bayern's defending was pretty shocking.

I bow to down Samuel Eto'o who has secured 2 trebles in a row( 3 Champions league titles overall). I think he must have to build a new medal cabinet.

Hopefully SAf will take heed and see the improvement the squad needs for next season. Especially if Jose goes to Real Madrid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Norwich (3 - 1) On 19th February 2022 / CapitalOne Cup: Arsenal Vs Coventry City (6 - 1) On 26th Sept 2012 / Most Popular Club Team On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.