Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. (1724 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Attend The TECNO Spark Festival / Online Selfie Contest With A N5,600,000 Cash Prize For 30winners / #childrensday: Adlai Foundation Puts Smile On Children's Faces In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by pioukul1: 2:33pm On May 08, 2018
The #ClearSelfieContest has been all shades of awesomes!...
I bet Tecno Mobile definitely had a hard time selecting top 10 entries weekly.
Regardless, the selfie contest has really gone viral, as more than 6,000 entries have been submitted already.

I check on the Hatshtag everyday to see the beautiful babes and guys (no homo) Nigeria is blessed with.... lol.. grin grin

Sadly, the Selfie Contest ends today (Tue, 8th May)... so much for my escapdes... embarassed embarassed

But yo! you can still join before 12 midnight today. I heard that the winners will be the next set of TECNO Ambasadors, and will also get a modelling contract and the recently launched Camon X.
Cheers!

Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by Shedrack777: 2:54pm On May 08, 2018
all the ladies in these pictures are ugly on the face, but beautiful on the chest. THEY can be manageable for the other room activities
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by pioukul1: 3:34pm On May 08, 2018
more pictures ...

Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by psoul12: 3:59pm On May 08, 2018
The selfie � for this is not bad.... Go there selfie people...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by pioukul1: 4:04pm On May 08, 2018
and more... lol.. my data don finish ooo! grin grin grin

so tell me people... are they beautiful or not?

Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by paolokonqueror(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2018
This girl on black with her pretty smile whattttt
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by Abdstrakt(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2018
Never seen a collection of clear selfies like this. Nice
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by PureMe01: 6:24pm On May 08, 2018
still waiting to see how certain those selfies were taken with tecno devices

Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by Realboygenius(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2018
Wooow
Beautiful pictures
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by Rubiesangel: 1:36pm On May 09, 2018
Beautiful faces. Thought I was going to see someone I know here.
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by Rubiesangel: 1:42pm On May 09, 2018
PureMe01:
still waiting to see how certain those selfies were taken with tecno devices
quit your doubts, they were certainly taken from a Tecno device. These Tecno devices can compete with any device in the market. They have really worked on their product and the only way you can really find out is when you buy either the camon x or camon x pro.
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by PureMe01: 1:46pm On May 09, 2018
Rubiesangel:
quit your doubts, they were certainly taken from a Tecno device. These Tecno devices can compete with any device in the market. They have really worked on their product and the only way you can really find out is when you buy either the camon x or camon x pro.
ok
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by Rubiesangel: 1:46pm On May 09, 2018
The first girl and the girl on black, are so pretty.
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by Rubiesangel: 7:58pm On May 12, 2018
When will the winner of the selfie contest be announced? Can't wait.
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by Rubiesangel: 8:10pm On May 12, 2018
Some people doubt that some Pictures were taken with TECNO Devices. It wouldbshock you to realise they were actually taken from Tecno devices.
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by Ejadike(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2018
Anybody that's gonna win this would be lucky
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by Ejadike(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2018
Rubiesangel:
The first girl and the girl on black, are so pretty.
which girl on black?
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by Laurenumoh(f): 8:45pm On May 12, 2018
This is a pure �... Tecno is always the best...
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by shiftback: 8:47pm On May 12, 2018
biko how can I vote? I've seen a damsel and I want her to win grin
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by Ejadike(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Bro, truth is they can compete but not with all... Tecno is a very good device and it has quality as well.
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by shiftback: 8:49pm On May 12, 2018
paolokonqueror:
This girl on black with her pretty smile whattttt
I know say u go dey here. you no dey take eye see fine girls grin
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by shiftback: 8:54pm On May 12, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Oga you're too extreme in your praise. The camon series take awesome pictures no doubt, ive used a couple of them(camon c9 and camon cx) but saying they can compete with any device in the market is a stretch.
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by Ejadike(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Some people doubt that some Pictures were taken with TECNO Devices. It wouldbshock you to realise they were actually taken from Tecno devices.
Lol.. True sha
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by chicwoman(f): 10:05pm On May 12, 2018
Na beautiful people just full this thread sha
Re: Beautiful faces in the TECNO Clear Selfie Contest. by Laurenumoh(f): 11:23pm On May 12, 2018
shiftback:

Oga you're too extreme in your praise. The camon series take awesome pictures no doubt, ive used a couple of them(camon c9 and camon cx) but saying they can compete with any device in the market is a stretch.

Camon x is already over powering most of the other product in the market.... So I wonder why
High image
Fast in its own way...
Etc

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Hip-hop Awards (headies) Powered By City Cafe / November Babies / Indonesian Couple And Their Magnificient Castle Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.