Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Talk To A Business Consultant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Talk To A Business Consultant (309 Views)

6 Ways To Leverage Short Form Video Content As a Business Consultant Or Coach / How To Become A Business Consultant In Nigeria / You Need A Business Consultant Or You Need Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talk To A Business Consultant by kp3tech(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2018
Let me help you document your Business idea in a business plan and feasibility study.
Also link you to 27 sources of funding for your business (Free, Equity or Debt)

You have a great business idea, you contacted a potential investor or an Angel in trying to get a funded or receive a GRANT and they ask you for your Business plan.... Imagine having a ready business plan that is so well packaged that investors would be desperate to invest in you and your ideas.

I have help over 100 entrepreneurs, businesses, MSc students become successful.. Let me help you too.

Talk to me on
Whatsapp: +2347030584018
Re: Talk To A Business Consultant by kp3tech(m): 7:41pm On May 08, 2018
Still open

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Launches Hajj Savings Plan / Business Plan Writing And Empowerment In Ict Industry / 11.6k Active Instagram Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.