Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Can Someone Please Give Kannywood Some Accolades For This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Someone Please Give Kannywood Some Accolades For This? (379 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ / Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Give Kannywood Some Accolades For This? by supernova094(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2018
Hausa ng news reports - Speaking at a telephone interview with journalists in Hausan, Idris Sani Moda, the media quoted the media as saying that he had died on Monday.

Sani Moda also said he was surprised at the fact that his death story had spread, so that he was forced to take the call from inside and outside the country from his loved ones to prove the truth. According to him, a statement was issued from the lying hospital, where he described himself as deceased, explaining that God did not allow his life to be near to him in answer to God's call. He also said he was getting better. The news media reported yesterday that God had killed a brave soldier after he had been diagnosed with cancer. We pray to God that he will give him a good reward and that will be an atonement for him.

This post first appeared here

(1) (Reply)

There Has Never Been Any Successful Artist In Nigeria - Brymo / David Beckham Takes On The Role Of New Chief Ambassador Of British Fashion Counc / Skales Angrily Walked Out Of His Interview After This Happened (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.