Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido (52367 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Rachelsblog(f): 4:11pm On May 08, 2018
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe says she's totally Blown out with the way Davido shows the world how much he loves Chioma, The Mother of 2 who is battling with Divorce from her Husband after been battered last year, Shared a photo from the scene of the Endorsement deal for the Cook Show Davido Arranged, And said a Good Man Empowers and supports his woman. This must have touched her deeply.

See her post below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/see-what-actress-mercy-aigbe-said-about.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by oshe11: 4:34pm On May 08, 2018
shocked

Every lady wants a Rich man but they don't know we want a woman RICH in character as well.....

Keep increasing your body count while looking for Mr Right

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by FlirtyGist: 4:35pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by sunnysunny69(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2018
She's a lucky girl, love in the air. Chioma my Chioma, enjoy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 08, 2018
Davido has my full #respect.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by neolboy(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2018
It seems Chioma brings good fortune for Davido

Their destiny compliment each other
There is something we called Destiny helper and there is another one called Destiny destroyer.

My prayer is that we will never date someone who will destroy our Destiny with their misfortune.

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Aldebaran(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2018
Mercy Aigbe... An Edo

That name makes me remember

Late Mike Okhai Akhigbe ,also from Edo
Former Governor of Lagos State and former Vice President of Nigeria...

From a Lagos boy grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2018
GoodLuck
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by 4stepsAead: 5:39pm On May 08, 2018
she must truly be wishing... Davido and Chioma case if you want to do the maths u fit run mad... Love is a beautiful thing, many of us can even do more but money is a major problem...

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by livinbygrace: 5:40pm On May 08, 2018
Keep quiet Olosho Woman,Queen of quickky!Davido Abeg make sure your woman no near all these fake wayward celebrities else they will misled her .

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by simak1(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2018
Wawu
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by clitlicker: 5:40pm On May 08, 2018
Baba God!! bless me so i can give my mum assurance, before i can think of getting a girl any.

Baba God !! take me from giving endurance to assurance

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by EXLOVER(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2018
Nigeria the rich will always get richer, the poor will always get poorer.

we buy their songs, download and we pay to go to their shows, yet we gain nothing out of it, RMD features Tuface daughter on the movie, when their other sharp kids you can take from the street to empower. it really unfair in this country, Glo, Mtn, Airtel will sign all this already made artiste with huge amount of money while we keep buying airtime to subscribe on regular basis and they keep stealing our money on top.

Niger wish way?

53 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by sodiqapril(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2018
lol..u should av chosen something lidis during ur prime but u opted for designer wear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 08, 2018
a man took u from being a contract staff in zenith bank, spent on u, made u an actress. but when hin money reduce u begin ferk around. empower ur siblings and ur self, hoes no loyal

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Gluckudom1(m): 5:42pm On May 08, 2018
Another chemical is doing what she knows how to do best���

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by ifybaby555: 5:43pm On May 08, 2018
Wow! This is so sweet!! A good man truly empowers his woman.

Talking about empowerment, are you interested in making millions out of zero investment?

Join us on telegram @grabfreecoin and see how millionaires are being made from zero investment.
#Airdroppays.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 08, 2018
Why is no one thinkin' about the condition of Chioma's pussy?

After stunts like these, the word "NO" cannot be in her dictionary oh.

Her pussy must be worse than the Lagos-Badagry Expressway.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by omogin(f): 5:43pm On May 08, 2018
Can you do what Chioma does

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by khalids: 5:44pm On May 08, 2018
Human beings are something else....once money is involved all sins are forgiven....

Someone who impregnated several women while dating her....okay o....Good man Ne

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by condralbedez: 5:44pm On May 08, 2018
OK....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2018
At least she doesn't see cooking as slavery like some do. Go girl.Even the I can't cook for a guy who is not my husband crew are all wishing to be Chioma.kikikiki. Until they can actually define what they want,that's when they can be taken serious. Chioma abeg keep cooking for him,u re not a slave for doing that. Congratulations .

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Erysworld(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2018
Nice one
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by clitlicker: 5:45pm On May 08, 2018
.feminist where una dey?

will glo want to sign davido and they will be going through chioma, why is davido playing the role of legal guardian or parent that they will be call him to negotiate when he was not her manager.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Okite15(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2018
shocked

David and Chioma news with nairaland front page are like 5$6.

someone help with that zuma pic.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by LesbianBoy(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2018
Nigeria girls and deceit

When they want to deceive we guys they use

A good man....

A real man....

Madam i don't want to be good i don't want to be real grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Wisemen0147(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2018
It depends on the lady/woman.....madam check ur self
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 08, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
EXLOVER:
Nigeria the rich will always get richer, the poor will always get poorer.

we buy their songs, download and we pay to go to their shows, yet we gain nothing out of it, RMD features Tuface daughter on the movie, when their other sharp kids you can take from the street to empower. it really unfair in this country, Glo, Mtn, Airtel will sign all this already made artiste with huge amount of money while we keep buying airtime to subscribe on regular basis and they keep stealing our money on top.

Niger wish way?
it is called the conspiracy of the rich not only in Nigeria bro

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by justifyme(m): 5:57pm On May 08, 2018
True love really exist! Kudos to d love birds but don't wanna hear davido and chioma unfollows each other on Instagram 2mrw
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by roarik(f): 6:00pm On May 08, 2018
love is sweet i swear.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by darlingnuel(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2018
Let's be watching... grin
Gbon Davido and Chioma, I gat my eyes on ya'll

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana / Tiwa Savage,Wizkid & Seyi Shay Appear In Funny Pepsi 'Long Throat' Adverts(pics / Sleeping On Duty! Paul Okoye Sits On The Floor (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.