Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game (15134 Views)

Choose Your Best Game Here / "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by angelboy01(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Last of Us is still better than God Of War even on it's worst day.
My friends tells me that the game looks too real. I would like to play that game soon.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Therealev: 10:31am On May 10, 2018
cao:

GoW 4 is a sequel to GoW 3. This happens after the Kratos took out the Greek Olympians, now it's set in Norse mythology. GoW 4 is the true first PS4 release, since the GoW 3 that was released on PS4 is a remaster of the PS3 game. Just like the versions of GoW 1&2 that were released on the PS3 were remasters of the PS2 games.

Thanks, let's go play it then.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by BlackPantherxXx: 10:31am On May 10, 2018
superhumanist:

[s]Guy that can't buy PS4 is claiming that he has money?

Stop talking nonsense. See what tramadol is doing to you?

Ogbeni, Go and buy a PS4 and God of War. All this fumbling and you have nothing. Nonsense[/s]

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by superhumanist(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
I don't have a PS4 and I lied that I was getting one

Interesting.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by angelboy01(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Send your account number....i need to send you to a school and to see a good optician.

Read again and see where i wrote that i have played all the games and i am aware of God of War : Saga which has 5 games in it.

Hungry boy...now, go and hawk gala, your customers are waiting.
Bro make I send my account number? Hunger DE wire me abeg
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Silverman42(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2018
CeeKay17:
I've played the game, the storyline is incredibly boring and the game is pretty overrated. The graphics are stunning but that's about it as far as the game is concerned
Well, different strokes for different folks, i guess. The reason i actually love the game is the storyline. I have become more interested in Norse mythology because of this game.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by cao(f): 10:59am On May 10, 2018
Therealev:

Thanks, let's go play it then.
I've got a backlog of games, it's crazy. I'm waiting for sales. Not paying £52.99 on PSN...
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Therealev: 11:07am On May 10, 2018
cao:

I've got a backlog of games, it's crazy. I'm waiting for sales. Not paying £52.99 on PSN...

I usually have problem buying PSN credits and most of games are not available here. Is there a backdoor to cheap PSNs? Considering the amount of data needed to download purchased items, esp in a country where data costs a tooth.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by cao(f): 11:11am On May 10, 2018
Therealev:

I usually have problem buying PSN credits and most of games are not available here. Is there a backdoor to cheap PSNs? Considering the amount of data needed to download purchased items, esp in a country where data costs a tooth.
**shrugs** I don't live in naija, I live in the UK. Folks are not exactly selling the physical copies cheap yet, even the preowned is around £40. Right now the best standard preowned price will be around £35 (when bought from Facebook or gumtree).
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Therealev: 11:15am On May 10, 2018
cao:

**shrugs** I don't live in naija, I live in the UK. Folks are not exactly selling the physical copies cheap yet, even the preowned is around £40. Right now the best standard preowned price will be around £35 (when bought from Facebook or gumtree).

Guess, it's either you buy it from the PSN store or wait for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by AstuteAyo(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2018
Hi famz, plz I need good games recommendation on my Android phone.... Tnx
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by swindo1(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2018
last of us my ps4 best game so far
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by nathdim: 11:24am On May 10, 2018
obonujoker:
e never dey Ikeja ni??
if you need am now e dey alaba
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Armstrong34(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2018
after defeating ÀRES the god of war in Ps2....I resigned from video games
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Rozaytee: 11:56am On May 10, 2018
angry..God of war is just too addictive
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by drewxx88(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2018
fpeter:
Arguably or unarguably?
Am not sure because there are games like metal gear who also lay claim to having the best RPG on PS4 hence the arguably...

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by crafteck(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2018
It depends on taste, its too early to call it best, this years games haven't been impressive, gaming industry only gives a repetition of its old games yearly, the last game i played that was worth it was assassins creed origins
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by crafteck(m): 12:30pm On May 10, 2018
drewxx88:
Am not sure because there are games like metal gear who also lay claim to having the best RPG on PS4 hence the arguably...

Metal gear? Rpg?
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by drewxx88(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2018
crafteck:

Metal gear? Rpg?
Metal gear is the name of a top playstation game company having games on every PlayStation platform i.e PlayStation 1,2,3,4 and the PSP and RPG mans role playing game basically the game has a protagonist who has to battle though a lot to get to the end just like god of war ,splinter cell metal gear etc . .
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Mistermamus(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2018
A way out, far cry 5 too
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by crafteck(m): 1:03pm On May 10, 2018
Rozaytee:
angry..God of war is just too addictive

A 12 hrs game cant be addictive, it doesnt have replay value, check shank 2, road redemption etc... Thats replay value
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by cao(f): 1:07pm On May 10, 2018
crafteck:
It depends on taste, its too early to call it best, this years games haven't been impressive, gaming industry only gives a repetition of its old games yearly, the last game i played that was worth it was assassins creed origins

A former yearly game. Ubisoft messed up the story in order to make more money, they messed up so much that they took a 2 year break.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by crafteck(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2018
cao:

A former yearly game. Ubisoft messed up the story in order to make more money, they messed up so much that they took a 2 year break.

Take the old ones out of perspective, assassins creed origins was legendary, especially the graphics, though i played it on a gaming pc
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by crafteck(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2018
drewxx88:
Metal gear is the name of a top playstation game company having games on every PlayStation platform i.e PlayStation 1,2,3,4 and the PSP and RPG mans role playing game basically the game has a protagonist who has to battle though a lot to get to the end just like god of war ,splinter cell metal gear etc . .

Its not an rpg game, its stealth action, it used to make sense till they changed to hack and slash ninja style then it made it worse in the last one cos they refused to advance, i loved ghost recon wildlands...
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2018
Dongreat:
Played it, finished it, and I can say it’s going to win the award of the GOTY regardless Spider-Man, Tomb Raider, or Red Dead Redemption.
Fantastic Game.
all the games u listed above are not out yet na Oga... Don't under estimate rockstar oo grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2018
crafteck:

A 12 hrs game cant be addictive, it doesnt have replay value, check shank 2, road redemption etc... Thats replay value
exactly! The moment u finish the story line, it becomes useless.
Let's see if they'll have an online feature but I doubt

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by CeeKay17: 1:44pm On May 10, 2018
Silverman42:
Well, different strokes for different folks, i guess. The reason i actually love the game is the storyline. I have become more interested in Norse mythology because of this game.
Metal gear5 for me is the best game I've played recently. GOW4 is just an angry man jumping from cave to cave fighting some bunch of meaningless monsters. I felt zero excitement playing that game.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by cao(f): 1:46pm On May 10, 2018
crafteck:

Take the old ones out of perspective, assassins creed origins was legendary, especially the graphics, though i played it on a gaming pc
The creator had a story to tell, it was going to last 6 games. Then, the publisher decided to turn it into a yearly thing. Ubisoft like to fill up their open worlds with empty busy work.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Dongreat(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
all the games u listed above are not out yet na Oga... Don't under estimate rockstar oo grin

True but except they can make it an unending interaction and /or fantastic storyline then GOW will win. The game is too exciting and brings smiles when playing.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Countermars: 2:44pm On May 10, 2018
Jethrolite:
You have photo epilepsy. Stay away from flashing lights.
no way bro. Ive played lots of games on my p4. None of them gave me that feeling like GOW, last of us and infamous Metal gear, fifa, mortal kombat, tomb raider, wwe were all good to play for long

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

You should buy a brain. I can feed your entire family.

I want the whole Saga to be released on PS4 not PS3. Poverty has totally eroded the minimal intelligence you might have.

I have played all the games by the way. All i want is the remastered version and not have to bring out old consoles.

Get an education and a job to end your frustrations. I used the word SAGA to show that i am very aware of the 5-game collection

Wait is there a 5 game collection on ps3?

On.my ps3 I have only Ascension and part 3 are part 1 and 2 available on ps3?
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 10, 2018
cao:

Err... they've killed it with their new IPs and have successfully ended one of their best selling IPs, Uncharted. They appear to be doing alright. They appear to have even successfully changed God of War, they took a big risk with changing the formula. We can't exactly say the same for Xbox's Halo, which Microsoft heavily relies on.

Halo 5 is epic you should.play it bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character / Gameloop Offline Installer For Windows 7,8,10 / Buying Pc Games In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.